• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/19/2018 at 2:47 AM, Fosters said:

The task runs via the IPS cron system.
Were the topics deleted in the meanwhile?

On 3/21/2018 at 5:25 PM, DieselMinded said:

its been a few days and all the posts are still there , don't understand i figured this addon would delete all posts from greater than 30 days thats how i have it set, it didn't do anything https://www.progungroup.com

Having the same issue.  Set to delete old topics after 30 days and they're not deleting even when the task is run manually.

Hi Fosters - We need something like this to replace the old Prune function in forums. Seems like some folks are having trouble getting it to run, though. So, will this run in 4.2.8? How do I download it and install it - do I need server access or can I do this through the acp?

And functionality - what we ideally need is to be able to automatically prune all forums of old/dead topics based on the following criteria:

- Topic is more than 1 day old.

- Topic has less than 1 reply.

- Is not a pinned topic.

- Topic was not started by a staff member or admin.

Looking forward to your answers! 

On 25.3.2018 at 9:05 PM, Citydweller said:

Hi Fosters - We need something like this to replace the old Prune function in forums. Seems like some folks are having trouble getting it to run, though. So, will this run in 4.2.8? How do I download it and install it - do I need server access or can I do this through the acp?

And functionality - what we ideally need is to be able to automatically prune all forums of old/dead topics based on the following criteria:

- Topic is more than 1 day old.

- Topic has less than 1 reply.

- Is not a pinned topic.

- Topic was not started by a staff member or admin.

Looking forward to your answers! 

All our released apps and plugins are installable via the ACP :)

Unfortunately the last criteria isn't included.

Archived