Pages SuperDocs support topic

On 5/19/2020 at 8:41 AM, Jimi Wikman said:

Yes and no.

By default you have a different layout for the category and listing templates, but the view is similar in the articles view.
You can see an example here: https://www.opentype.space/superdocs/product-list/pages-templates/supergrid-r8/

Without knowing what the situation in life is for @opentype in these trying times, please do not let your frustration overshadow your compassion and respect for others.

@opentype will respond as quickly as he can and the rest of us will try to answer what questions we can until he do.

Screenshot_6.jpg

Edited by Tirel
  • 1 year later...

I visited a website https://docs.libretro.com/guides/install-windows/ and saw how they make the layout of their documentation. Looks really neat. Mostly I mean the sliding left side of topics as opposed to how it works right now - scrolling everything down - instead of the right sidebar.

an optional table of contents on the right might be also a cool feature with on/off toggle.

perhaps it will inspire you when making a new version in the future 🙂

• 1 year later...

Hi @opentype, I currently use all your templates 😄 and i've come across something that seems to be knocking a colour on my website and other default settings.

When I leave the cover image on and set to something, everything is fine:

Could contain: Page, Text, File

Website Home

Could contain: File

When I switch OFF the Custom Header image, the website clashes with something and sends it off.

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Webpage

Any help you can give would be great, thanks in advance 🙂

36 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Any help you can give would be great, thanks in advance

I tried on my demo site but can’t replicate it. It seems like calling the fallback image somehow causes issues on your installation. That’s the only thing that switch does. 

The obvious quick solution would be to not turn it off. 😉

Without ACP access, I wouldn’t know how to investigate it. 

1 hour ago, opentype said:

The obvious quick solution would be to not turn it off. 😉

In fairness, thats what I've been doing for the past however long I've known 😄 I'm just doing way more administration checks now than ever before so I thought I'd better ask to see if I can actually fix it because you never know lately what will cause the next big fatal error.

I'll try and sort some separate ACP access out if its something you can help with - to be honest, the reason why I re-found the issue I've seen in the past is that I was trying to find the right view with all of your templates for some categories and this one seems to be the only one that allows you to click the image to proceed into the category...if there was a way to change SuperGallery or SuperGrid to allow the clickthrough to come from the image attached rather than the header then I may change the Category view altogether from this one 😄