Jump to content

Community

Profile Backgrounds (Support Topic)


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Laloca.G said:

Hi there, I believe I have found a bug.

If I upload a background image cover image looses the selected position and cannot be repositioned.

I test it on both latest chrome and firefox.

Do you mean the cover photo can't be repositioned? If so I have tested that and it works fine, Also what theme are you using?

Edited by TheJackal84
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheJackal84 said:

Do you mean the cover photo can't be repositioned? If so I have tested that and it works fine, Also what theme are you using?

Yes thats what I meant.

I am using Dashboard42 form IPSFocus but I just tested the default IPS theme and the results are the same

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Laloca.G said:

Yes thats what I meant.

I am using Dashboard42 form IPSFocus but I just tested the default IPS theme and the results are the same

Create a account here and test it for me, I have updated the site to 4.2.3 and my account will let me reposition it on there, Also create me a account on your site so I can test it

Edited by TheJackal84
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Create a account here and test it for me, I have updated the site to 4.2.3 and my account will let me reposition it on there, Also create me a account on your site so I can test it

Well, it works to where you sent me.

Please come here and login with test123 test123

33 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Create a account here and test it for me, I have updated the site to 4.2.3 and my account will let me reposition it on there, Also create me a account on your site so I can test it

I just noticed that I didn't update to 4.2.3

Do you want me to first update and then test and inform you ?

Edited by Goegre Gousios
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Laloca.G said:

Well, it works to where you sent me.

Please come here and login with test123 test123

I just noticed that I didn't update to 4.2.3

Do you want me to first update and then test and inform you ?

yeah I will always say update anyway mate as it will have any bugs etc fixed their end

Edited by TheJackal84
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am on it now and can reposition my cover photo, go to the test account you are admin you should be able to do it too

17 minutes ago, Laloca.G said:

I uninstall the plugin and the option came back.

I reinstall the plugin and the option disappeared

first

-- IMAGE REMOVED BY REQUEST OF @Laloca.G --

then repositioned

-- IMAGE REMOVED BY REQUEST OF @Laloca.G --

thats your site working fine with a profile background image uploaded like on mine and the  cover photo

Edited by TheJackal84
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

I am on it now and can reposition my cover photo, go to the test account you are admin you should be able to do it too

 

 

Yes I can confirm that.

But right after I reinstalled the plugin I refreshed the page and wasn't here.

I hope that from now on it will not be a problem.

Thanks for your support!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Laloca.G said:

Yes I can confirm that.

But right after I reinstalled the plugin I refreshed the page and wasn't here.

I hope that from now on it will not be a problem.

Thanks for your support!!

No problem anytime, Glad you got it sorted

Edited by TheJackal84
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, liquidfractal said:

Any chance this could be made to work with @TAMAN's Magnum theme?  I just purchased this and of my two active themes (Magnum and default), it will only work with the default.

I will look into it tonight. I know from previous support he uses custom divisions in his themes 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...
15 hours ago, Lebofly said:

Hey there,

Currently on my forum the themes backgrounds override the custom ones and seem to be placed above the custom ones. You can see the custom ones once you scroll down underneath the themes background. Any solution to this?

Hi, If you send me a PM with your website I can look into it and maybe sort out a patch depending the theme it is

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 5/12/2018 at 5:09 PM, Tripp★ said:

This doesn't seem to be all that compatible with @ehren.'s Shift Theme. Is there some kind of quick and easy fix? Because most of the background is completely covered up with the profile itself.

image.thumb.png.cf0427a13301aa6eed2f6cf59a082b9a.png

Send me a pm with your websites profile url so I can check it, Make sure you have uploaded one :biggrin:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy