Export Invoices to CSV

Adriano Faria

This resource will allow admins to export paid invoices to a CSV file. You will notice a DOWNLOAD button at the top to export all invoices in a time range and a DOWNLOAD button in each invoice to export that specific invoice.

Invoice info exported:

• ID
  • Title
  • Member ID
  • Member Name
  • Total
  • Date
  • Coupon
  • Payment Date
  • Discount
  • Currency
  • Bill Country

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So great !

Could you add some things to your mod ?

We need to have such infos for export :

• SHIPPING ADDRESS
  • PHONE NUMBER
  • ITEMS WITH CUSTOM FIELDS
  • And actual infos of your mod

Because we sell clothes (custom) and we need an CSV with these infos to send for our manufacturer.

Thank you !

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

I’m not sure what you’re requesting. This plugin ONLY exports paid resources. 

And I am asking if you could add a new functionality to the script (I am willing to pay for it) to allow me to export invoices.

The one located over here: &app=nexus&module=payments&controller=invoices

2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

I’m not sure what you’re requesting. This plugin ONLY exports paid resources. 

And you didn’t pay for it. You’re not listed as a client of this plugin.

I sure as hell paid for it order #93884

I think you are confused. There’s only ONE invoice screen/feature in the Commerce app and that’s what this plugin does: export PAID  invoices. This plugin works exactly in the second screen you posted. 

I can see you don’t even downloaded the plugin. So I suggest you to download and test it then you post your doubts later, if necessary. 

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

I think you are confused. There’s only ONE invoice screen/feature in the Commerce app and that’s what this plugin does: export PAID  invoices. This plugin works exactly in the second screen you posted. 

I can see you don’t even downloaded the plugin. So I suggest you to download and test it then you post your doubts later, if necessary. 

I did download it where do you get this false information from. You seem to not understand me. Your plugin is working for made Withdrawals. I am NOT looking to export Withdrawals cause I have NONE. I am asking you if it's possible for YOU to MODIFY the tool so I am able to EXPORT INVOICES MADE BY THE SYSTEM WHEN I SELL A PRODUCT to csv.

It clearly says it even in the code:

$form->addButton( "exportinvoices_back", "link", \IPS\Http\Url::internal( "app=nexus&module=payments&controller=payouts" ), 'ipsButton ipsButton_positive', array() );
'link'		=> \IPS\Http\Url::internal( 'app=nexus&module=payments&controller=payouts&do=exportToCSV' )

Which is empty

OldlaceFemaleCondor

cause like I said, I have no withdrawals and it's not what i'm looking for either. I am asking to export the invoices made for a customer when it's paid (when they purchase a product) which are stored in

&app=nexus&module=payments&controller=invoices

DarkolivegreenAverageDogfish

12 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Jesus, what a mess!! You bought 

and you are posting in the wrong topic!

If you eant to export INVOICES, then you must buy OTHER plugin, not the payout one!

That’s the one you must buy: 

You are aware that the support thread here 

links to the one i am replying in right now?

Anyway trying to export like 2 months running in this error: (not working)

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /var/www/xxx/forum/init.php(448) : eval()'d code(153): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(5)
#1 /var/www/xxx/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\nexus\modules\admin\payments\hook181->exportInvoices()
#2 /var/www/xxx/forum/applications/nexus/modules/admin/payments/invoices.php(35): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/xxx/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\nexus\modules\admin\payments\_invoices->execute()
#4 /var/www/xxx/forum/yyyy/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Beside that download appears as:

DarkgrayChiefPharaohhound

Archived