Forum Sidebar

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, opentype said:

There is not much to see. It looks exactly like the stock feature of putting blocks in forums – except that you can have different blocks in different forums. 

It is important for me to know the functionality - it is hidden in the details. Before buying, I would like to see the demo and admin panel and see what is there.

8 minutes ago, Constructor said:

I would like to see the demo

I answered to that. Ignoring what I said and just repeating your request again won’t get us anywhere. 
If you want to see forum sidebars, you can achieve that on your own site already. 

8 minutes ago, Constructor said:

… and admin panel and see what is there.

It is shown on the product page: 

5990ad8f3654b_12Forumblocksettings.png.3

5 minutes ago, opentype said:

I answered to that. Ignoring what I said and just repeating your request again won’t get us anywhere. 
If you want to see forum sidebars, you can achieve that on your own site already. 

It is shown on the product page: 

5990ad8f3654b_12Forumblocksettings.png.3

Сan i create a block this way?

ACP - pages - blocks - Create New Block 

image.thumb.png.e606681abf0b9a9d7bf0c433dd44a291.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/4/2018 at 9:15 AM, Silnei L Andrade said:

Very cool, but is it possible in future versions to be able to insert the blocks below the list of forums in the categories as shown in the arrow in the figure below?

Topicos_ativos.thumb.png.256520748db008aa580cd93f30f76a1f.png

@Fosters - I'm looking for this same thing - the ability to add blocks in the spots above and under forums/threads, in addition to the sidebar. Depending on cost, I may be willing to sponsor the initial development of this feature. Please let me know if this is something you'd consider.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello,

Thank you for this plugin, I am about to set it up in my community. However, I do not see how to define the sidebar of the forum index page. I can't do it manually by dragging and dropping blocks, as they would stay visible in per-forum sidebars which I want to configure specifically per forum. 

How can I set up blocks in the forum index sidebar, without affecting the per-forum sidebar configuration?

Thanks!