Jump to content

Forum Sidebar


Fosters

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

 

Good Day,

I am having the same issue as CrashPush said... I read through the posts but did not see a resolution. Below are the details and screenshots.

My site's URL: Storm Shelter. It is for an interactive roleplaying game so this is not urgent.

On 10/15/2017 at 5:29 PM, CrashPush said:

This app doesn't seem to installing correctly on my system. Tried several re-installs and same thing.

The blocks appear broken in the forums that they are activated in.

Also, I get a tab called forumblocks instead of Blocks like in the product screenshots.

forumblocks_01.thumb.png.74cc5ede2d15c46b8017e7f2d3fe0fae.png

I installed the .tar via Applications (downloaded from the Marketplace today).

I made sure it was enabled, then went to Community > Forums > My Wiki Forum to set it up. My set-up looked similar to the screenshot above.

I went back to Applications to try uninstalling and reinstalling, there is not an uninstall option.

757594358_ScreenShot2018-05-22at10_34_04AM.thumb.png.8b105a060bf2ed5490e7103074749a01.png

I ran the Support tool and that did not help.

Here are screenshot examples from my site. Please note, we are under construction so I only have a test topic or two. I am using a custom theme from IPS Focus. I am using examples from the forum that has a topic in it.

1155543397_ScreenShot2018-05-22at10_40_44AM.thumb.png.b76a0090b2c6e553e07810d5a9cc90f5.png

 

Any and all help is appreciated!

Thank you,

Stormwolfe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We have the latest versions of your app and IPS

For some reason it's showing additional sidebar content than we want

If you look at the following three screent shots you can see we have added just 1 sidebar block for categories and topic post

However in the topic its displaying lots of extra stuff

 

forum-sidebar-1.thumb.jpg.8b431a65966c65492904fa4256b08384.jpg

 

forum-sidebar-2.thumb.jpg.b95d98ede91e2c7425d8472296aa9270.jpg

 

forum-sidebar-3.thumb.jpg.705f0b525bb057bbb2517858e1497c23.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

We have the latest versions of your app and IPS

For some reason it's showing additional sidebar content than we want

If you look at the following three screent shots you can see we have added just 1 sidebar block for categories and topic post

However in the topic its displaying lots of extra stuff

 

forum-sidebar-1.thumb.jpg.8b431a65966c65492904fa4256b08384.jpg

 

forum-sidebar-2.thumb.jpg.b95d98ede91e2c7425d8472296aa9270.jpg

 

forum-sidebar-3.thumb.jpg.705f0b525bb057bbb2517858e1497c23.jpg

 

 

That's strange and doesn't make sense. This Application is literally returning the same blocks for forum and topic view.
Do you have any other applications changing this behavior? What happens when you disable this app? Are all blocks gone?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fosters said:

Do you have any other applications changing this behavior? What happens when you disable this app? Are all blocks gone?

Not that I am aware of

When I disable it they are still present - will have more of an investigation - At least I know it's not a bug

Many thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2018 at 9:39 AM, Unlucky said:

Not that I am aware of

When I disable it they are still present - will have more of an investigation - At least I know it's not a bug

Many thanks

Did you found the issue? I hope it wasn't because of our amazing app?:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...