Forum Sidebar

6 hours ago, Simon Woods said:

Oh, excellent. I'm going to keep an eye on this.

It'd be great to see it work for databases -- I'd even pay for a separate app to do such a thing.

Yea, a separate app for pages app is already finished and being tested :) should be released later today 

50 minutes ago, gabs007 said:

can it work with 4.1.19.4 in the mean time ? I plan to upgrade to 4.2 but not now

I havent tested it but it should. Just buy and test it ? since this product has no renewal fees, it doesn't matter if you buy it today or in weeks once you upgrade to 4.2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I wouldn't go as far as saying I have the same problem (apart from the tab simply called "forumblocks") but it looks like there's some incompatibility with my Supergrid blocks. It shows the records horizontally (and therefore all squeezed in the sidebar) instead of vertically as they normally would show when assigned to the sidebar from the front end.

On 1/14/2018 at 6:47 PM, PPlanet said:

I wouldn't go as far as saying I have the same problem (apart from the tab simply called "forumblocks") but it looks like there's some incompatibility with my Supergrid blocks. It shows the records horizontally (and therefore all squeezed in the sidebar) instead of vertically as they normally would show when assigned to the sidebar from the front end.

Hi @Fosters, any suggestion what can be done about this. I'd be fantastic if it worked with the supergrid for pages block.

On 1/19/2018 at 2:15 AM, PPlanet said:

Cheers @opentype. I hope that @Fosters may suggest a tweak somewhere.

Hi @PPlanet thanks for bringing this to our attention.  We've already moved this to our internal roadmap to investigate, but don't have a timeframe yet.  We will update the app when we can.