CodingJungle's Apps [support topic]

Here is part of an entry from the keyword database which we copied over to the new 3.2.6 installation on our test site

kw_enabled: 0
   kw_case_sens: 0
kw_custom_width: 0
     kw_aliases: Contracts for services,Service contract
       kw_alpha: C
      kw_member: 6
   kw_member_by: BankFodder
     kw_created: 1560252829

You can see that there are two aliases here – but neither of them are picked up by the application.

On 5/31/2020 at 6:35 PM, DanLemX said:

Now, when I want to create a new project based on these templates, I click Copy (in the admin area), and it copies all the columns, but I haven't found a way to copy Cards as well, only to move or archive them.  Is there a way to copy cards into different columns or projects? 

it will only copy the project columns, not the cards. there is a future update that will copying of cards.

On 5/31/2020 at 6:35 PM, DanLemX said:

And #2, I'm wondering if, within a card, it's possible to have more than one checklist?  For example, in Trello, you can have multiple checklists with names to them. It'd be great if this was implemented in the future.  (see screenshot for what I mean)

not currently, but its an idea i've been thinking of adding in a future version.

11 hours ago, BankFodder said:

Any ideas why it might not be picking up the aliases?

they are in the wrong format. originally they were stored in a comma delimited list, now they are stored as a json array (one of the updates converted them, but i don't recall which one).  i'll write you up a conversion script and test it on the database you sent me. 

13 minutes ago, CodingJungle said:

they are in the wrong format. originally they were stored in a comma delimited list, now they are stored as a json array (one of the updates converted them, but i don't recall which one).  i'll write you up a conversion script and test it on the database you sent me. 

That would be brilliant.

That would explain the problem. I may have carried out an upgrade I'm missing a step so but the database was never converted. That would mean that if I could tell you which version I've got installed on the live site , if you were able even just to give me a copy of the the next version which actually carry out the conversion, then we would be good to go for the rest.

In fact I've just checked and our live site is using 3.1.8 which is working fine. on the basis of what you say if we move directly to 3.2.6 we would be missing out on the necessary conversion step and so the whole thing would fall over again.

If you could let us know which version included the conversion routine and let us have a copy then everything might start working.

They might not even be any need to write a conversion script

Edited by BankFodder

Hi, I'm afraid I think we need some urgent help.

I upgraded the test site to your conversion version 3.2 without any problem and then upgraded it to 3.2.6 also without any problem and it's working very well on the test site.

I then went to try and perform the same series of upgrades on the live site and although the keywords appear to work – and those going to external links work perfectly, keywords which are being directed to material within the forum are producing this message:

Error: Call to undefined function IPS\keywords\_p() (0)
#0 /srv/consumeractiongroup.co.uk/public/htdocs/applications/keywords/sources/Build/Build.php(115): IPS\keywords\_Build->swap(Object(IPS\Xml\DOMDocument), '/\\b(cra \xE2\x80\x93 con...', true)
#1 /srv/consumeractiongroup.co.uk/public/htdocs/init.php(820) : eval()'d code(75): IPS\keywords\_Build->run('\n<p>\n\tCalling a...')
#2 /srv/consumeractiongroup.co.uk/public/htdocs/system/Content/Item.php(1422): IPS\keywords_hook_content->content()
#3 /srv/consumeractiongroup.co.uk/public/htdocs/system/Content/Controller.php(252): IPS\Content\_Item->metaDescription()
#4 /srv/consumeractiongroup.co.uk/public/htdocs/init.php(820) : eval()'d code(24): IPS\Content\_Controller->manage()
#5 /srv/consumeractiongroup.co.uk/public/htdocs/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(50): IPS\Content\trackmembers_hook_tmContentController->manage()
#6 /srv/consumeractiongroup.co.uk/public/htdocs/init.php(820) : eval()'d code(33): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#7 /srv/consumeractiongroup.co.uk/public/htdocs/init.php(820) : eval()'d code(93): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\hook612->manage()
#8 /srv/consumeractiongroup.co.uk/public/htdocs/init.php(820) : eval()'d code(97): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\hook614->manage()
#9 /srv/consumeractiongroup.co.uk/public/htdocs/init.php(820) : eval()'d code(38): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\hook282->manage()
#10 /srv/consumeractiongroup.co.uk/public/htdocs/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\hook295->manage()
#11 /srv/consumeractiongroup.co.uk/public/htdocs/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#12 /srv/consumeractiongroup.co.uk/public/htdocs/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#13 /srv/consumeractiongroup.co.uk/public/htdocs/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#14 /srv/consumeractiongroup.co.uk/public/htdocs/index.php(16): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#15 {main}

I think somebody else has had this problem in the past.

We need an urgent fix please – if you could let us know what to do or maybe have a look at it yourself. Thanks

Edited by BankFodder
46 minutes ago, Xenos 1337 said:

Any way to contact you over Discord? Nettoolkit doesnt work. I click on enable and put in the API key but when i return to community enhancement it is disabled.

update to the latest version i just released, should take care of the problem. 

On 6/4/2020 at 1:39 PM, BankFodder said:

Our Webmaster thinks it is a missing code function 

I have no idea what that means – but we need some help please.

In respect of our keyword application:

I'm very pleased to say that after a lot of work from the developer, it seems that a couple of flaws may have been discovered – but the application has now been updated and installed and everything looks as if it's working very well.

Thank you for the help from @CodingJungle on this.

• 3 weeks later...

@CodingJungle: I'm trying to create a simple menu for handheld devices, just to make navigating my site easier. I am using your MGM application as mentioned to you Michael on your site.

Could you tell me how to remove the "v" arrow down, so that the menu responds when the title/tab is pressed?

105919000_836534710204701_47016580983344

Also, would you please be able to tell me how to remove the hover elements.

I just want a simple menu, which doesn't change colour when an item is pressed. Thanks to @newbie LAC the menu now only shows on mobiles and, it floats but I can't figure the rest out.

I know you're busy but I would appreciate any help with this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 1:19 PM, CodingJungle said:

do you have theme alterations that are different than the default theme? it is only geared to move and adjust things based on the default them, so if your theme is to radically different, it could produce a different result than what i show in the screenshot. 

Why I missed your answer..
The theme does not differ from the default one. I use the default theme. the only changes that were made are the header and footer. But your module does not overlap with them because it works in part of the content.

• 2 weeks later...