Jump to content

CodingJungle's Apps [support topic]


CodingJungle

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, elonegenio said:

Just tried to upload a font in to N2A and it threw an error -

1148342694_ScreenShot2019-03-09at8_06_31AM.thumb.png.95f791d9ae58f08a66cd5def387cc8ec.png

 

I've gone with the default font but just as an FYI.

I just tested it on my local and live site, and it appears to be working. it uses a storage extension, n2a_fonts, might check the settings for that in storage configuration to make sure its correctly setup. if it is, feel free to send me a PM on how you have your storage configured. I might be able to setup a test environment to see if there is a problem i can correct. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to remove a youtube video embed urgently

I am trying to use the delete option but the video is not deleting

I have tried to use hide but that is not working either so it looks like  bug in your latest release for 4.4

Please can I have some help ASAP please on how we can delete this entry

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2019 at 1:32 PM, Sonya* said:

Keywords Tooltip: The setting Keywords Behaviour seems not to work for URL Keywords. There is no hovercard on the keyword even if I use Both or Hovecard Only in the ACP settings. It is alway Click Only. Non-URL-Keywords work as desired.

@CodingJungle, is it a bug or a feature?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Oh great Coding Jungle,

When doing Dev Toolbox->Change Constants->Important->IN_DEV (toggle ON or OFF)

I got an error

Call to undefined function opcache_reset()

----

I was able to get rid of the error by altering: applications\toolbox\sources\Build\Cons.php

 

//\opcache_reset();

 if ( function_exists( 'opcache_reset' ) )

{

@opcache_reset();

}

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JimBurnett said:

Oh great Coding Jungle,

When doing Dev Toolbox->Change Constants->Important->IN_DEV (toggle ON or OFF)

I got an error

Call to undefined function opcache_reset()

----

I was able to get rid of the error by altering: applications\toolbox\sources\Build\Cons.php

 


//\opcache_reset();

 if ( function_exists( 'opcache_reset' ) )

{

@opcache_reset();

}

 

this was fixed awhile back in the dev branch of the app, for latest fixes/improvements you should check out the repo and the dev or XP branch 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a question the media application. When I shrink down the thumbnails or attached file when I link to a video like a youtube video the forum image is distorted. Like i t is being stretched and moved to the right in the area where the image for the addition is added in the media topics.

image.png.db161b2689f541994c1ced509ca11091.png

 

Is there a way to make the images be centered and/or made to fill the area cleanly?

Also I was wondering I thought there was a auto topic for adding videos but I dont see one is there not?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just installed the recently updated version of Keyword Tooltips (3.2.0) and it knocks out my entire website with an Error 500. 😥

I checked my server error log and I'm seeing IPS DB errors I've never seen before:

[Wed May 15 10:23:52.013142 2019] [php7:error] [pid 4808] [client xxx] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught IPS\\Db\\Exception: Incorrect string value: '\\xF0\\xFD\\xFD\\xFD' for column `XXXXX_INVISION`.`core_sessions`.`browser` at row 1 in /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Db/Db.php:671\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(937): IPS\\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\\\Session\\\\S...', Array)\n#1 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Session/Store/Database.php(77): IPS\\_Db->insert('core_sessions', Array, true)\n#2 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Session/Front.php(317): IPS\\Session\\Store\\_Database->updateSession(Array)\n#3 [internal function]: IPS\\Session\\_Front->write('3384d1e3e3d6ae4...', '')\n#4 [internal function]: session_write_close()\n#5 {main}\n  thrown in /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Db/Db.php on line 671
[Wed May 15 10:23:51.599429 2019] [php7:error] [pid 4979] [client xxx] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught IPS\\Db\\Exception: Incorrect string value: '\\xF0\\xFD\\xFD\\xFD' for column `XXXXX_INVISION`.`core_sessions`.`browser` at row 1 in /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Db/Db.php:671\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(937): IPS\\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\\\Session\\\\S...', Array)\n#1 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Session/Store/Database.php(77): IPS\\_Db->insert('core_sessions', Array, true)\n#2 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Session/Front.php(317): IPS\\Session\\Store\\_Database->updateSession(Array)\n#3 [internal function]: IPS\\Session\\_Front->write('66c1a35dce66a6a...', '')\n#4 [internal function]: session_write_close()\n#5 {main}\n  thrown in /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Db/Db.php on line 671
[Wed May 15 10:23:51.191402 2019] [php7:error] [pid 4809] [client xxx] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught IPS\\Db\\Exception: Incorrect string value: '\\xF0\\xFD\\xFD\\xFD' for column `XXXXX_INVISION`.`core_sessions`.`browser` at row 1 in /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Db/Db.php:671\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(937): IPS\\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\\\Session\\\\S...', Array)\n#1 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Session/Store/Database.php(77): IPS\\_Db->insert('core_sessions', Array, true)\n#2 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Session/Front.php(317): IPS\\Session\\Store\\_Database->updateSession(Array)\n#3 [internal function]: IPS\\Session\\_Front->write('df2408425c5c0e8...', '')\n#4 [internal function]: session_write_close()\n#5 {main}\n  thrown in /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Db/Db.php on line 6

I know Keywords is causing the problem because my site comes up fine when I disable it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, RLPVT said:

I have a question the media application. When I shrink down the thumbnails or attached file when I link to a video like a youtube video the forum image is distorted. Like i t is being stretched and moved to the right in the area where the image for the addition is added in the media topics.

image.png.db161b2689f541994c1ced509ca11091.png

 

Is there a way to make the images be centered and/or made to fill the area cleanly?

Also I was wondering I thought there was a auto topic for adding videos but I dont see one is there not?

 

you can find the css for the category listing for you theme in the defaults.css.

you will need to confgure the video services like youtube, go to the acp->community->media->settings, you will see several tabs there. on the general and category tab you can tell it which apps to ignore and which nodes/subnodes to ignore. on the services tabs, you will find links to how to get their api keys and how to configure them to work.

1 hour ago, liquidfractal said:

I just installed the recently updated version of Keyword Tooltips (3.2.0) and it knocks out my entire website with an Error 500. 😥

I checked my server error log and I'm seeing IPS DB errors I've never seen before:


[Wed May 15 10:23:52.013142 2019] [php7:error] [pid 4808] [client xxx] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught IPS\\Db\\Exception: Incorrect string value: '\\xF0\\xFD\\xFD\\xFD' for column `XXXXX_INVISION`.`core_sessions`.`browser` at row 1 in /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Db/Db.php:671\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(937): IPS\\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\\\Session\\\\S...', Array)\n#1 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Session/Store/Database.php(77): IPS\\_Db->insert('core_sessions', Array, true)\n#2 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Session/Front.php(317): IPS\\Session\\Store\\_Database->updateSession(Array)\n#3 [internal function]: IPS\\Session\\_Front->write('3384d1e3e3d6ae4...', '')\n#4 [internal function]: session_write_close()\n#5 {main}\n  thrown in /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Db/Db.php on line 671
[Wed May 15 10:23:51.599429 2019] [php7:error] [pid 4979] [client xxx] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught IPS\\Db\\Exception: Incorrect string value: '\\xF0\\xFD\\xFD\\xFD' for column `XXXXX_INVISION`.`core_sessions`.`browser` at row 1 in /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Db/Db.php:671\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(937): IPS\\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\\\Session\\\\S...', Array)\n#1 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Session/Store/Database.php(77): IPS\\_Db->insert('core_sessions', Array, true)\n#2 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Session/Front.php(317): IPS\\Session\\Store\\_Database->updateSession(Array)\n#3 [internal function]: IPS\\Session\\_Front->write('66c1a35dce66a6a...', '')\n#4 [internal function]: session_write_close()\n#5 {main}\n  thrown in /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Db/Db.php on line 671
[Wed May 15 10:23:51.191402 2019] [php7:error] [pid 4809] [client xxx] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught IPS\\Db\\Exception: Incorrect string value: '\\xF0\\xFD\\xFD\\xFD' for column `XXXXX_INVISION`.`core_sessions`.`browser` at row 1 in /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Db/Db.php:671\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(937): IPS\\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\\\Session\\\\S...', Array)\n#1 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Session/Store/Database.php(77): IPS\\_Db->insert('core_sessions', Array, true)\n#2 /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Session/Front.php(317): IPS\\Session\\Store\\_Database->updateSession(Array)\n#3 [internal function]: IPS\\Session\\_Front->write('df2408425c5c0e8...', '')\n#4 [internal function]: session_write_close()\n#5 {main}\n  thrown in /home/XXXXX/public_html/system/Db/Db.php on line 6

I know Keywords is causing the problem because my site comes up fine when I disable it.

new version is available, 3.2.1 that should fix the issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, CodingJungle said:
16 hours ago, RLPVT said:

have a question the media application. When I shrink down the thumbnails or attached file when I link to a video like a youtube video the forum image is distorted. Like i t is being stretched and moved to the right in the area where the image for the addition is added in the media topics.

image.png.db161b2689f541994c1ced509ca11091.png

 

Is there a way to make the images be centered and/or made to fill the area cleanly?

Also I was wondering I thought there was a auto topic for adding videos but I dont see one is there not?

 

you can find the css for the category listing for you theme in the defaults.css.

you will need to confgure the video services like youtube, go to the acp->community->media->settings, you will see several tabs there. on the general and category tab you can tell it which apps to ignore and which nodes/subnodes to ignore. on the services tabs, you will find links to how to get their api keys and how to configure them to work.

 

 

OK I am still having issues. I adjusted everything and I am still getting it off center. I just want any image auto sized to cleanly fit at say 90px by 90px. I adjusted in all three areas and kept messing with it and and the line setting and the size changes in both places and still looks weird.

 

As for the auto topic I am assuming this is for if someone posts in a certain area that can be grabbed and added? But is there a way to auto topic INTO a forum when a video is posted in the media application itself? Is there any RSS settings for this application?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nevermind on the RSS stuff I figured that out. I just need to know is there a way to auto create topics in the main forum when a new video is added. Also Still cannot get these images to auto fit and size into the settings in the CSS. So any ideas?

 

Edited by RLPVT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/15/2019 at 11:09 AM, RLPVT said:

Nevermind on the RSS stuff I figured that out. I just need to know is there a way to auto create topics in the main forum when a new video is added. Also Still cannot get these images to auto fit and size into the settings in the CSS. So any ideas?

 

it doesn't create topics, you can pull videos links from topics and post (among other nodes).

most of the css for the images are at the top of default.css, i'm not entirely sure what you mean by "auto fit" (i'm not really a front end dev, i'm a back end dev, so i try to keep the style/html to a minimum). 

 

for anyone interested, I have  beta up of babble 2.8 on my site:

https://codingjungle.com/babble/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just installed the new version of Keywords, I didn't make any other changes and now my Question of the Day app does not work.  I get:

[[Template questions/front/browse/rows is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If I disable Keywords, all is well.

I get this in the error log:

Error: Call to undefined function IPS\keywords\_p() in /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/applications/keywords/sources/Build/Build.php:283
Stack trace:
#0 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/applications/keywords/sources/Build/Build.php(115): IPS\keywords\_Build->swap(Object(IPS\Xml\DOMDocument), '/\\b(abscess||24...', true)
#1 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/init.php(588) : eval()'d code(77): IPS\keywords\_Build->run('\n<p>\n\tAntibody/...')
#2 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Content/Item.php(1315): IPS\keywords_hook_content->content()
#3 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Content/Content.php(331): IPS\Content\_Item->content()
#4 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(840) : eval()'d code(1450): IPS\_Content->truncated()
#5 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_questions_front_browse->rows(Object(IPS\Helpers\Table\Content), Array, Array)
#6 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(840) : eval()'d code(2703): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('rows', Array)
#7 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_tables->table(Object(IPS\Helpers\Table\Content), Array, Array, NULL, false)
#8 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(555): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('table', Array)
#9 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/applications/questions/modules/front/questions/browse.php(131): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#10 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/applications/questions/modules/front/questions/browse.php(39): IPS\questions\modules\front\questions\_browse->_category(Object(IPS\questions\Category))
#11 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\questions\modules\front\questions\_browse->manage()
#12 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#13 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

I just installed the new version of Keywords, I didn't make any other changes and now my Question of the Day app does not work.  I get:

[[Template questions/front/browse/rows is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If I disable Keywords, all is well.

I get this in the error log:

Error: Call to undefined function IPS\keywords\_p() in /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/applications/keywords/sources/Build/Build.php:283
Stack trace:
#0 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/applications/keywords/sources/Build/Build.php(115): IPS\keywords\_Build->swap(Object(IPS\Xml\DOMDocument), '/\\b(abscess||24...', true)
#1 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/init.php(588) : eval()'d code(77): IPS\keywords\_Build->run('\n<p>\n\tAntibody/...')
#2 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Content/Item.php(1315): IPS\keywords_hook_content->content()
#3 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Content/Content.php(331): IPS\Content\_Item->content()
#4 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(840) : eval()'d code(1450): IPS\_Content->truncated()
#5 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_questions_front_browse->rows(Object(IPS\Helpers\Table\Content), Array, Array)
#6 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(840) : eval()'d code(2703): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('rows', Array)
#7 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_tables->table(Object(IPS\Helpers\Table\Content), Array, Array, NULL, false)
#8 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(555): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('table', Array)
#9 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/applications/questions/modules/front/questions/browse.php(131): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#10 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/applications/questions/modules/front/questions/browse.php(39): IPS\questions\modules\front\questions\_browse->_category(Object(IPS\questions\Category))
#11 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\questions\modules\front\questions\_browse->manage()
#12 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#13 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}

it was a leftover debug call that my clean up script didn't catch (it usually converts the \IPS\Log::debug()). i've uploaded a new version that has fixed this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OK, new issue, or maybe it's a configuration setting I am not aware of.

Here's an example post: https://loopsters.org/index.php?/entry/793-when-ya-know/

If you look at the blog, there are random inserts of words from the dictionary: half, Boston, and marathon.  If I disable Keywords, those go away.

Is it a setting I need to change?  We do not want random inserts of words.

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...