CodingJungle's Apps [support topic]

Downloads Plus does not seem to work with Collabs Application. If I have downloads plus enabled and then try to edit a collabs category I get the following error:

EX0 Something went wrong. Please try again.

TECHNICAL DETAILS

UnderflowException: lang_not_exists__container (0)
#0 /home/sustain/public_html/community/applications/collab/sources/Category/Category.php(809): IPS\_Lang->get('container')
#1 /home/sustain/public_html/community/applications/collab/sources/Category/Category.php(782): IPS\collab\_Category->contentConfigSteps(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), Array)
#2 /home/sustain/public_html/community/system/Node/Controller.php(467): IPS\collab\_Category->form(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#3 /home/sustain/public_html/community/system/Node/Controller.php(366): IPS\Node\_Controller->_addEditForm(Object(IPS\collab\Category))
#4 /home/sustain/public_html/community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#5 /home/sustain/public_html/community/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/sustain/public_html/community/applications/collab/modules/admin/collab/categories.php(31): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/sustain/public_html/community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\collab\modules\admin\collab\_categories->execute()
#8 /home/sustain/public_html/community/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

1 minute ago, superj707 said:

Would it be possible to allow store owners to customize the look of their store a bit?

Like allow them to change background wallpaper and add one banner across the top. (a header)

I like the idea of a "banner", not sure about background, might be more problematic than i want to deal with, considering the issues that some themes can produce. 

On 8/21/2017 at 9:56 PM, superj707 said:

When will 2.1 be released?

probably this weekend, had a 4.2 upgrade that is being a pain (all theme issues or perceived theme issues). 

8 hours ago, Nesdam1981 said:

I just noticed that somehow your DownloadsPlus app removes a very vital function from the single files. The "Add Message" function dissapears when the app is enabled.

yeah it is caused by the same reason why the "report" and "reactions" aren't showing up. I have it fixed in 2.1

i should add, why it wasn't working :) when i cut up the downloads template from 4.1, i broke the template up into a few templates for easier management, when i upgrade them, i either didn't update the one that contained these or didn't save the template not sure which (i tend to do template stuff late at night, usually long after i should've went to bed). 

On 8/25/2017 at 2:54 AM, Unlucky said:

Re Duplicate member logger

To keep this easy to admin -  when you exclude a member from the duplicate member logger, can the system remove them from the list in the logs please or allow us to manually delete them from the list.

Thanks

its next in line to get a full make over :) 

On 8/27/2017 at 1:14 PM, superj707 said:

hoping for 2.1

hit a wall with "guides" and "roadmaps" so i will be pulling these two features from 2.1 and be releasing them in a later version :) so i will shoot for tonight or tomorrow on releasing it. 

12 hours ago, superj707 said:

Will we get store banners in this release?

will be in the next update with guides/roadmaps, with the revised "questions" 

8 hours ago, BABOO2016 said:

Keyword Tooltip works fine in 4.2.2, but it also applies to image alt/title. The result is a broken image.

which version of keywords are you on? i can't reproduce this with the latest version.

7 hours ago, Claudia999 said:

Hi,

I'm interested in Babble Chat (Service). The most important feature for my users is an indicator in menu how many users are in chat now (like the IPS Chat had). Is there such a "bubble" in the menu?

At the moment babble is completely unstable and with new IPS release it is not working at all now

It has already cost us a charge back and loss in new revenue and we have contacted developer via private message

Hopefully he will get it fixed ASAP

32 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

At the moment babble is completely unstable and with new IPS release it is not working at all now

It has already cost us a charge back and loss in new revenue and we have contacted developer via private message

Hopefully he will get it fixed ASAP

this is factually incorrect,  it might be true you are having issues with it but it is not true for everyone else who is running the application (including myself on my sites), i have upgraded 3 clients this morning to 4.2.3 and they run babble 2.4.0 and they are not having any issues with it. 

7 hours ago, Claudia999 said:

I'm interested in Babble Chat (Service). The most important feature for my users is an indicator in menu how many users are in chat now (like the IPS Chat had). Is there such a "bubble" in the menu?

yes it has a menu count. 

Edited by CodingJungle

Hi CodingJungle,

I was recently upgraded the Babble to 2.4.0 in correspondence with the IPS version upgrade. (currently 4.2.3) The chat is working fine now. Thank you for your support throught a service ticket from your website.

However, I am currently encountering a new issue with Babble but I choose to use this contact method because I am not sure if it is caused by the Babble or my server. And also to see if other of your Babble clients faces the similar issue like this.

I found that when the user is attempting to switch browser to other tab or sometime, minimizing the browser while opening the Babble page, they will missed from other user's online list and the list is still not update when they came back. The user in question has to refresh their Babble page to let other members see them correctly in the online list. I already set the timeout to 60 minutes in Babble setting but it could not resolve this issue anyway. Also, my member has reported that sometime this online list is randomly remove other member in a few minutes, even they is still opening the Babble page. Is there anyone encountering the same issue? Thank you.

My environment information

Babble Ver:	2.4.0 Self-hosted
IPS Ver:	4.2.3
Server Type:	VPS
PHP Ver:	7.1.8
Node.js Ver:	8.4.0

Test1.thumb.png.357b79429c79d5188929038a981aab5c.png

Test2.thumb.png.b71055aef34db96cfcc079751d694595.png

Settings.thumb.png.df13e2d937aa93546cd16e01dece70b8.png

Edited by Foolboy