Community

Our Picks Homepage - Supporttopic

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi @cafeboricua This plugin uses the native Our Picks, which means any feature is stock.  We don't change or modify any of the features.   As far as I can tell, you cannot edit or customize

There's a pagination, just like on the original picks page.   Thanks, that's a nice list, we'll see what else we'll add to this.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

Is there any way to remove this section at the top? Or even write something different?1214896218_ourpicks.thumb.PNG.3b74a5c68485d83c67b14cec64a1c5ef.PNG

I just think it's a bit dull. Would love to put an image up there instead but I have no clue how to do this. Thanks

Nevermind I have worked around it

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/27/2018 at 1:26 PM, Joel R said:

Suggestions:

• Option to resize image dimensions -- I'd like to pack more images into the width (eg. currently 3 images / row; want 4 images / row)
  • Option to show / hide postbit options -- Options to show / hide reactions, # of replies, picked by,  author

This would be great!!

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...