Remove "More" tab in Menu (IPS 4.2.1)

pequeno

12 hours ago, pequeno said:

Hello, since IPS 4.2.1 sometimes appears the tab "More" in Menu. But there are the same number of tabs, and sometimes appears all tabs and no "More" tab.

How to prevent this? I don´t like "More" tab and I do not understand why this happens

The More Menu been around few years but now in 4.2.x depending on your theme you need change items make your primary bar width be longer but depending what theme you have.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 13/8/2017 at 9:45 AM, GrooveOnBeat said:

If we can get rid of "more" script all together that would be wonderful.

I could create my own menu I suppose but if there's a plugin to disable it completely I'm all for it.

I'll pay for it too.

Any solution? Not solved in 4.2.2.

1 hour ago, pequeno said:

I use this:

It allows me to decide which tabs will skip the more menu on individual basis, you can choose them all if you want. If you use the default theme it will be easy to integrate it, on other theme is a bit more difficult. Coding Jungle is there to help.

2 hours ago, pequeno said:

What’s your site?

If everything is working correctly, it should only show once the horizontal space for the main menu entries gets too small. Then the the menu items need to go *somewhere*. What else should happen? They can’t just be hidden. If the more menu appears even though there is enough space, then that’s a bug. Might be a problem with the template, or the font stack. Hard to say without at least a chance to check out the site. 

Archived