Crowdfunding

I love your work Adriano!  I have purchased and installed the Crowdfunding App and so far so good.

However, I wanted to change the name.  So, I made the appropirate changes in the language section but was only able to get one of the 7 friendly URL's changed the way I had desired...

Changing  //example.net/crowdfunding to //example.net/myfundingname worked great!

Changing //example.net/crowdfunding/submit to //example.net/myfundingname/submit did not work as expected and I wound up with //example.net/crowdfunding/myfundingname/submit

So, these 6 friendly URL's are adding back the word "crowdfunding" plus my own custom name upon save...

//example.net/crowdfunding/myfundingname/submit

//example.net/crowdfunding/myfundingname/category/id-??

//example.net/crowdfunding/myfundingname/categories

//example.net/crowdfunding/myfundingname/category/clubs

//example.net/crowdfunding/myfundingname/project/id-??

//example.net/crowdfunding/myfudningname/crowdfunding.xml

Is this by design, a bug or am I missing something with this particular app as far as renaming things?

Thanks!

Adriano,

The link to bug tracker for this product does not work on sosinvision.com, so I'm putting it here.  I am having trouble completing the add of a category, receiving an error message saying the field must be completed after I added text.

image.thumb.png.d46df9bea7209b1ad1ea47e0fd86e5d1.png

I could not go forward with building the category unless I selected NOT to Display Instructions.

Thanks for taking a look at it.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Fierce God said:

@Adriano Faria > https://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/forum/39-suggestions/ 

Doesn't work

Let me know where to ask for a suggestion feature

Before you say no don't post it ( lol, joking), i promise that it is something that is still app related, and doesn't take away from what the app is supposed to do

Added you to the proper user group. Try now! 👍

What's New in Version 1.3.0:

New Features:

• Added a tab in profile to list Backed Projects
  • Integrate with Members Shop (@TheJackal84): users will earn points when donating to a project
  • Integrate with Raffles System: project donors will be earn free tickets to specific raffles (still missing work on integration in Raffles app)
  • Add a link to display all donors from the project
  • Add photo from random donors on Popular Projects widget

Enhancements:

• Script optimization due to new marketplace guidelines
    • drop columns from members table and use own table to store members preferences

Fix:

• Error when editing a project with extra fields
  • Fix missing language bits in Popular Projects widget

Compatible with IPS 4.4 ONLY!

• 6 months later...

What's New in Version 1.3.1:

Enhancements:

• For a better organization of space, donors will now be displayed on a tab beside Comments & Reviews

Fix:

• Integration with Raffles System
  • Error when deleting a review

---------------------------------------------

- Raffle Integration:

=> adding a project:

k5jt8h0.png

=> Viewing a project:

bNJbOyy.png

---------------------------------------------

- Donors diplaying:

0lHWBcM.png

All donors will be displayed with a pagination so you can view all of them. There is a new setting with two options of template to choose:

• Compact block (above) which will list 12 donors per page
  • Large block (below) which will list 6 donors per page

K7RlulI.png

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I am trying to update to latest version released today (from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1) through the marketplace using IPB v4.5 and the update fails with:

Sorry, you do not have permission for that!

1S111/1 Column 'cg_crowdfundingspertime_period' cannot be null

any thoughts?

I am signed into the Marketplace as well as running as a full admin.  Just to test, I siged out of Marketplace and back in again, but still the update continues to fail.

1 hour ago, Allegheny said:

I am trying to update to latest version released today (from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1) through the marketplace using IPB v4.5 and the update fails with:

Sorry, you do not have permission for that!

1S111/1 Column 'cg_crowdfundingspertime_period' cannot be null

any thoughts?

I am signed into the Marketplace as well as running as a full admin.  Just to test, I siged out of Marketplace and back in again, but still the update continues to fail.

I’ll take a look tomorrow. I’m away today. 

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, TreeSynergy said:

Hi.

A wonderful and useful application. We have purchased and are using the 1.3.2 version of this application for IPS 4.4.
But we have found some issues:  When funds are credited in any way, the specified site commission is not deducted in favor of the site.

How can this be fixed?

I don’t use 4.4 for at least a couple of years, I guess. I can’t even download it. Even if I could, fix is always provided for the most recent IPS version. 

Not to mention that your purchase is expired since May but you better not renew it as I can’t support 4.4.

Edited by Adriano Faria