Crowdfunding

8 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

I never used Patreon so not sure I'm replying what you asked. This app has a donation goal. By default it requires a goal (per category):

I never used Patreon so not sure what you're talking about.

Okay. In the context of the Crowdfunding application Patreon-like (or even Kickstarter) behavior would be:

• A Member can post content items to the Project, much like a \IPS\Blog\Entry content item but within the Project.
  • A Member can define Tiers within the Project - when a person funds the project, they might do so through these tiers instead of a generic contribution, but their contribution applies to the project goal.
  • These tiers define permissions a user has for the content items. When posting the content items, the Member can deifne which tiers have access to the content. Content might include a post (a story, educational information, etc), uploaded files, or both.
  • Additionally, a project might have multiple goals defined, but that's less important until the tiers and content item permissions are defined.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I go to my "All Activity" feed I get the following error:

Error code: EX0

Error: Call to a member function container() on null (0)
#0 /sitedir/system/Content/Search/Results.php(646): IPS\crowdfunding\extensions\core\StreamItems\_Projects->extraItems(NULL, 1523859590, NULL)
#1 /sitedir/applications/core/modules/front/discover/streams.php(366): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->addExtraItems(Array, NULL, 1523859590, NULL)
#2 /sitedir/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\discover\_streams->manage()
#3 /sitedir/applications/core/modules/front/discover/streams.php(51): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /sitedir/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\front\discover\_streams->execute()
#5 /sitedir/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

Thanks for adding support for anonymous donations. I have purchased the app because of the great support and updates you provide. 
I have one small tweak/request as far as anonymous donations goes.  Would it be possible to make it so only the project creator (and admins) can see who donated? I don't want the public/guest/other members to see who has donated (and how much), but still allow the project owner to see. 
thanks

On 4/28/2018 at 7:56 PM, DanLemX said:

Thanks for adding support for anonymous donations. I have purchased the app because of the great support and updates you provide. 
I have one small tweak/request as far as anonymous donations goes.  Would it be possible to make it so only the project creator (and admins) can see who donated? I don't want the public/guest/other members to see who has donated (and how much), but still allow the project owner to see. 
thanks

Added a new moderator permission:

9HKphAt.png

And a setting to the project submitter:

QPxQjwA.png

Edited by Adriano Faria
37 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

What's New in Version 1.1.2:

• Added new moderator permission: Can view anonymous donations?
  • Added new setting to allow project submitter to view anonymous donations
  • Rework on edit project page: now it will use same template of when you're submitting a new project
  • Compatibility with IPS 4.3 ONLY.

Thanks you @Adriano Faria for your wonderful app and support. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/26/2019 at 7:44 PM, Adriano Faria said:

If anyone has suggestions to make (and those won't take too much time to implement), that's the time. I'm planning a new version for IPS 4.4.

Ability to set more than one ammount as a target funding

Lets say: I create a project. I need $1000, so that´s the goal, but if I raise $900 it´s ok too. Below that sum is insufficient so I prefer to return the money.

In this case, $800 would be the minimum target to be reached to accomplish my project

On 1/26/2019 at 7:44 PM, Adriano Faria said:

If anyone has suggestions to make (and those won't take too much time to implement), that's the time. I'm planning a new version for IPS 4.4.

In order to comply with the legislation of my country, I´d need some changes.

When a user makes an offer, the app must request the password of their account as an additional security measure

In addition, when the user makes the offer, a text box/pop up should be opened where one, as an administrator, can display a text with some warnings about the investment

Are these things possible? there is no hurry but sometime between now and may or june I would need them to be done

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...