[4.2] Still missing in Stripe

donjuan

Stripe supports many features that can really boost the sales on a forum. Sadly, IPB is only using the Credit Cards side of Stripe (Even though there are already 3 other Credit Card payment methods).

Please allow the use of all Stripe payment methods! Or atleast iDeal and SOFORT banking. Those two are really nice to have if you deal with EU customers!

This has been suggested alot of times and not only by me. I hope that an IPB staff will see this someday.

20 hours ago, David.. said:

+1

But you also missed BitCoin payments!

You can use the Payssion payment method for that, they have alot of methods of which bitcoin is included. I don't know how the official Payssion method looks like (I see IPB added it) but I am using the one from the store and there it supports bitcoin and everything else.

20 minutes ago, donjuan said:

You can use the Payssion payment method for that, they have alot of methods of which bitcoin is included. I don't know how the official Payssion method looks like (I see IPB added it) but I am using the one from the store and there it supports bitcoin and everything else.

I spoke with Payssion's support team and their replies got me suspicious.

Payssion is only available on IPB via a 3rd party plugin.

23 minutes ago, David.. said:

I spoke with Payssion's support team and their replies got me suspicious.

Payssion is only available on IPB via a 3rd party plugin.

It has to be approved by IPB though before it gets released in the store here, so it is safe.

Archived