Calendar Stream View requires a solid makeup

Cyboman

In former times, in the calendar stream view, I had my events ordered 4 horizontally in a row on a regular PC screen, similar to event tiles.

Now, they are ordered vertically and I almost can't recognize the event header images anymore on a surface book and I have to scroll down ages, if there are a lot events.

What happened there? There should somehow still exist an event grid view?

The stream also shouldn't display past events!

I think the calendar stream view is not very pleasant to my members in its current display. Maybe it has a chronological order now (that was the reason for the change, that IPS support told me), but it is lacking overview. We should at least get any tile view, suited for big monitors. Or a horizontal widget or slider, displaying events one after one from left to right. This is an absolute basic requirement nowadays.

The calendar overview in 4.1.19.1 might not have been ideal because of the missing chronological order, but now it became worse. You shouldn't change order prior to usability. Please give us the old view back, at least as an alternative option.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Just a reminder that the Calendar needs some UPDATES.

Calendar STREAM shouldn't display past events! If its half way thru the month, you have to scroll  thru unnecessary expired events to see the latest. :(

Calendar stream view, should have 4 horizontally in a row on a regular PC screen, (instead of the new look with one showing and its just more scrolling...

thank you

Archived