eCommernce - better subscription handling for multi items

PatrickRQ

Hello,

We are looking for this option for years already. IPS, please bring built-in system that will allow adjust price of packages that must be assigned assigned to its parent package and that have its own renewal.

E.g. Parent pack A has renewal 50 US$ every month. I renew in advance, 12 months. Now I purchase package B, that must be assigned to package A, it has its own renewal, 25 US$, so price so be adjusted to expiry date of the parent, as renewal dates are bundled to parent expiry date.

Please bring it as optional setting instead forcing us to limit our Customers to do not renew in advance. Please note that such behavior goes in conflict with your other feature, which is the area that shows you how much you save on different renewals, e.g. when renewing monthly or yearly.

With current setting forcing Customer to do not renew in advance you make us unable to offer better prices on long-term renewals. With current setting there are two ways, Customer or Seller is being put on lose.

Please, kindly consider bringing that option as soon as possible. We are already planing to move to IPS4 from our 3.4.x.

I do not refer to upgrade option, just to grouped renewals: https://scr.hu/A7lOrD

Lets say you offer pack named BUNDLE and it has 2 renewal option, monthly 50 US$ and yearly 300 US$. Customer goes to the second option to save money. Now his BUNDLE pack expiry date is a year in advance.

Now, you have PLUGIN package that must be assigned to BUNDLE and the PLUGIN pack has its own renewals, let say 25 US$ every month.

You buy PLUGIN that is assigned to BUNDLE and viola, you get 11 months free of BUNDLE as it will use BUNDLE expiry date.

What I ask for is to calculate the adjustment of packages that must be assigned to parent and which have their own renewals, so when I buy the PLUGIN and BUNDLE expiry date is 12 months forward then in real it makes the PLUGIN 25 x 12. None of current options allow to achieve such results. I believe this is easy to achieve by optional setting and not super complex calculations.

Archived