Agile 4.2.x by IPS Themes

Pete T

Agile is a bright & clean multi-purpose responsive theme ideal for any community. Built upon our own bespoke framework called "Base", Agile has vast potential for customizaton with powerful features such as full color control, live background switching, font icons, fixed "sticky" header, social media icons & much much more.

Key Features

Responsive Mobile DesignLive Customization OptionsResizable Header & BreadcrumbsSocial Media & Navigations IconsPowered by "Base" Frameworkintergrated Color PickerGoogle Webfonts API IntergrationAdvanced Footer Blocks

Base Framework

Base is underlying framework that power our IPS4 themes. The consistent codebase means awesome new features can be added quickly and easily. Sneakly issues are also easier to diagnose and fix.

We dislike seeing the same style of theme on every website just as much as you do, that's why Base is extremely customizable with over 60 configurable settings.

Base Framework Features

Responsive Design : Browse on your mobile, tablet or desktop. Our themes are beautifully responsive.

SEO Optimization : Clean & semantic code ensures search engines crawl your site's most important content.

Bespoke Typography : Direct intergration into Google Webfonts. Just enter the font name and we'll do the rest.

Unique Customizaion : Extends IPS4's theme setting system to offer powerful editing capabilities.

Browser Support : Our themes are tested to work on all modern mobile & desktop browers. (....even IE!)

Ready to Translate : Need one-click translations? Our themes intergrate perfectly with IPS4's localization system.

Supports Only 4.2.x 

4.1.x Only 

• 4 months later...

Hello,

Love the theme. It seems the "Show sticky header on mobile" option under Style & Layout tab might be broken. Although I have it enabled, the header does not follow when I scroll on a mobile device (I tried two different Android devices with different browsers to no avail). This happens when responsiveness is enabled in the theme (default). The header does follow correctly when responsiveness is disabled, or being viewed on the desktop view.

If this is a bug, any chance you could look into it?

Thanks! :)

1 hour ago, capei said:

Hello,

Love the theme. It seems the "Show sticky header on mobile" option under Style & Layout tab might be broken. Although I have it enabled, the header does not follow when I scroll on a mobile device (I tried two different Android devices with different browsers to no avail). This happens when responsiveness is enabled in the theme (default). The header does follow correctly when responsiveness is disabled, or being viewed on the desktop view.

If this is a bug, any chance you could look into it?

Thanks! :)

I will take look see why that not working very sure when tested it last working and that was just after 4.2.6 

• 2 weeks later...

It seems I missed a few things when I tested... sorry about that :faceless:

Here are bugs I think I found:

• When sticky header is enabled, the UserBar will go behind the Floating Navigation when scrolling
  • Also when sticky header is enabled--- on mobile devices--- the navigation menu and search disappear when scrolling (but header still appears)

Hope that helps :)

1 hour ago, capei said:

It seems I missed a few things when I tested... sorry about that :faceless:

Here are bugs I think I found:

• When sticky header is enabled, the UserBar will go behind the Floating Navigation when scrolling
  • Also when sticky header is enabled--- on mobile devices--- the navigation menu and search disappear when scrolling (but header still appears)

Hope that helps :)

Fixed i send over new update to test.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I have an active license for Agile. When I attempt to upgrade IPS to the latest Security patch it says the theme is incompatible for 4.3.6. Before I upgrade the site, is there a patch for Agile for the latest security upgrade? I don't want to upgrade the site if the theme will break due to the security upgrade.

32 minutes ago, naota_03 said:

I have an active license for Agile. When I attempt to upgrade IPS to the latest Security patch it says the theme is incompatible for 4.3.6. Before I upgrade the site, is there a patch for Agile for the latest security upgrade? I don't want to upgrade the site if the theme will break due to the security upgrade.

Yeah this will show as modified few templates so lastly IPS seem now have script flags this up, we currently working new framework that will replace currently one this reduce the amount changes in templates.

But back on topic upgrade will not break the theme.

• 3 weeks later...

To all current Agile theme customers we have just updated are themes with new Framework called "Base X" we have take lot of time to rebuild and redesign the framework so we could removed unwanted bugs, unwanted css and also unwanted html templates we also made the framework faster and better then before but with any new item we sadly have removed item we felt no longer needed or unwanted, we will look at all feedback and continue to improve on this new framework so feel free to post a reply or send me PM once taken time download and play with the theme.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Pete T said:

at moment no demo that can be viewed by public we can setup demo if need but need know when be viewing it.

If the case is to install it just for me, no let it, as I'm not sure if I'll buy it or not.

Have seen it in the past, when demos were active, and I remember that this theme was the best among the others.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 3:45 PM, ChrisTERiS said:

If the case is to install it just for me, no let it, as I'm not sure if I'll buy it or not.

Have seen it in the past, when demos were active, and I remember that this theme was the best among the others.

i have live site now up and running also this now ready for 4.4.x 

• 5 months later...

Archived