Group Mention

On 7/24/2021 at 5:15 AM, Afrodude said:

@kRSB I can confirm that it's working just fine with IPS 4.6, and working fine as well with PHP 8. 

!!! This is great news.

My anxiety is kicking in anyway 😆 . Perhaps @kRSB can take a look and possibly update the file page to reflect that it's compatible with 4.6? 🙏 

On 4/29/2021 at 2:39 PM, kRSB said:

Sorry for late reply, seem to have missed it. I can look into adding this as a new free plugin since it shouldn't be much work but I rather keep the group mention plugin specific to groups.

Any update on this free plugin mate? 

On 7/26/2021 at 2:31 AM, breatheheavy said:

!!! This is great news.

My anxiety is kicking in anyway 😆 . Perhaps @kRSB can take a look and possibly update the file page to reflect that it's compatible with 4.6? 🙏 

Couldn't agree more.  I don't rest easy unless and until the developer actually takes the time to verify compatibility.

Edited by liquidfractal
On 7/25/2021 at 6:31 PM, breatheheavy said:

!!! This is great news.

On 7/30/2021 at 7:36 AM, liquidfractal said:

Couldn't agree more.  I don't rest easy unless and until the developer actually takes the time to verify compatibility.

Submitted app to include 4.6 compatibility, waiting on approval now! 😛 

On 7/26/2021 at 4:40 AM, Afrodude said:

Any update on this free plugin mate? 

Not yet sorry, it's been a busy summer for me. It should be ready in september normally when I have some more time

Edited by kRSB
On 7/30/2021 at 12:36 AM, liquidfractal said:

If it doesn't cause any issue, it means it's working.

@kRSB you add information it's compatible with IPB 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, yet you forgot to mark it Compatibility for 4.6. 

Edited by Afrodude
8 hours ago, Afrodude said:

Of course....but I'm not the one who (ideally) tests its different functions under different circumstances.  That's why the dev is a dev!  And even then the app doesn't cause any issues...until it does.  But at least the dev has used their expertise to give it trial runs and catch anything which mainstream users may not think to try.

On 8/1/2021 at 2:54 PM, Afrodude said:

@kRSB you add information it's compatible with IPB 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, yet you forgot to mark it Compatibility for 4.6. 

I changed it, but the file is still under review 😕 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Roboko said:

@kRSB

I purchased this Plugin but was unable to @ mention a club. The club names do not appear in the suggestions 😕

I think I misread your question. I thought you wanted to mention groups inside a club page.

I can give you a refund if you want. This plugin is to mention groups not clubs

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Nakamura0114 said:

Would like to report a major issue.

When editing a content piece (such as a topic or page record) with a group mention it it, the users are getting a notification every time I edit.

Is this known, or are you able to reproduce it? It's possible that it's just something wrong on my end!

Thanks, I managed to reproduce it. i'll be looking to implement a fix asap

22 hours ago, Nakamura0114 said:

Would like to report a major issue.

When editing a content piece (such as a topic or page record) with a group mention it it, the users are getting a notification every time I edit.

Is this known, or are you able to reproduce it? It's possible that it's just something wrong on my end!

Submitted a new version to the marketplace. Waiting on approval now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/10/2022 at 9:57 PM, Nakamura0114 said:

I'm afraid the issue with mentions re-triggering on edits is back.

Hey, which version of IPB are you running and where does it happen? is it just on a topic? I'm not able to reproduce this.