Total Number of Registered Users in AdminCP

bradybarrows

In the AdminCP there is a block we can add here: 

AdminCP > System > Member Statistics 

which gives the total number of registered members on the front end of the web site. 

Request that you give a similar result in the following area: 

AdminCP > Members > Groups 

Somewhere on the page it would be nice to have a similar view of the total number of registered users there to differentiate the numbers in the different groups. The only way to know how many registered users is to leave the AdminCP and go to a page on the front end of the web site to view the total number of registered users if we have placed the block 'Member Statistics" on a page of our web site. We can still do this, of course, but it would be nice to see it in the above AdminCP area on the Groups page. 

I was just looking for that.

That information is not in ACP > Statistics > Registrations, where you would expect to see it, nor is it anywhere under ACP > Members. I used the number in  ACP > Members > Groups > number in Member group.

On 7/13/2017 at 10:11 PM, crabpaws said:

I was just looking for that.

That information is not in ACP > Statistics > Registrations, where you would expect to see it, nor is it anywhere under ACP > Members. I used the number in  ACP > Members > Groups > number in Member group.

That’s exactly what I do currently. A feature on the front page of ACP would be great.

There should be a front end widget that has member count.

Spacious ACP has an ACP dashboard widget for members, total plus configurable to pull what would be considered regulars, recent, and relic members (total number oif registered members who haven't visited the site in a year, or whatever)

Archived