Sticky Notes (support topic)

1 minute ago, DSystem said:

Yes. In some cases we need to take notes so as not to forget to do some procedure in the near future.

Yeah that can be done, I actually wrote the code so you couldn't, it's easier to write it so you could lol, What I will do is put a yes / no setting for if users can send to themselfs in the next update, then if people want to allow that they can click the setting

Suggestion: in the individual members settings we can set it so that a member cannot send Sticky Notes (this is good!), can another selection be made where an individual Member cannot RECEIVE Sticky Notes and if they cannot receive Sticky Notes then the option to send them one should not be available to other members (maybe grayed out or not show at all)?

2017-10-24_14-33-13.jpg

1 minute ago, JTHastings said:

Suggestion: in the individual members settings we can set it so that a member cannot send Sticky Notes (this is good!), can another selection be made where an individual Member cannot RECEIVE Sticky Notes and if they cannot receive Sticky Notes then the option to send them one should not be available to other members (maybe grayed out or not show at all)?

2017-10-24_14-33-13.jpg

I can look into it, it seem's do-able but with-out trying I won't know, I am actually playing with this app now so will give it a shot and see, and if I can I will add it as a new feature

That would be awesome! I currently have made another "Group" to move people into that don't want to be bothered with Personal Sticky Notes and disabled Sticky Notes for that group but while it works it is not my preferred method.

Note: I don't think this setting should affect Global Sticky Notes, just Personal.

Edited by JTHastings
4 minutes ago, JTHastings said:

That would be awesome! I currently have made another "Group" to move people into that don't want to be bothered with Personal Sticky Notes and disabled Sticky Notes for that group but while it works it is not my preferred method.

Yeah that's OK and it will be in the next update

BOnlogl.png

it will have better wording ( That's just a quick one )

Edited by TheJackal84

2.0.8 released

New Features

• Choose if members can send them self sticky notes in the admin panel settings
  • Restrict certain members from receiving personal sticky notes in the member settings of the ACP
  • Added a brand new page allowing members to view all their received sticky notes in a nice and tidy table (anonymous will still show as anonymous) with the ability to restore the sticky note bringing it back to life
  • Added another page allowing members to view all their sent sticky notes in a nice and tidy table with the ability resend the note or edit and resend it, it will also show if the receiver has dismissed the note or not
  • Added a advanced sort feature to the tables above with the ability to search between time stamps or members ( When sorted by a certain member in the received section, if the note was sent anonymously it will not show on the table at all otherwise the users will actually know who sent it )
  • Added a menu to the users bar ( with the profile and account settings bit ) linking to the above pages

@DSystem @JTHastings

Edited by TheJackal84
3 minutes ago, Vladimir Orendarchuk said:

Envision IPBForo

Send me the URL to the forum, either here or PM and I will check it in about a hour when I am back, Also have a note set so I can see it on the default theme then I can change theme to the other one and see what's different with that

Edited by TheJackal84
56 minutes ago, Vladimir Orendarchuk said:

I am checking now, Is there any way to get ACP access? if so send via PM.

they have added their own divisions so any apps or plugins what will want to hook into the theme will not work ( In the header anyway, don't know anout the rest of the theme ), that is not a good thing to do, good for them but nobody else.

tbMqC7F.png

I can give you a manual patch to do it but you will need to edit the html of that theme

Edited by TheJackal84