Community

Sticky Notes (support topic)

TheJackal84

5 minutes ago, OptimusBain said:

I see you are also experiencing the same problem on the frontend.

Yes, as I told you:

5 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Although I can reproduce the Global Note on frontend not redirecting properly after clicking the button to send, it is actually sending as you can see below

Send your ACP credentials. I'll take a look on Monday.

Edited by Adriano Faria

On 4/3/2021 at 3:33 PM, OptimusBain said:

I've done exactly as you show in the video. I had two sticky notes work the day that I purchased the application, but no more. I see you are also experiencing the same problem on the frontend.

I cleared cache again now, tried to create a note in ACP and it didn't work either. Did exactly as you explain, it's what I've done the day that I purchased it and it worked. But it stopped working on ACP, and that's when I decided to do it in the frontend and detected that problem that you could replicate.

I uninstalled Sticky Notes, installed it again and it won't work either.

The only change I've done recently is setting the forum to fluid 85%. I disabled it and revert it to default. I thought that maybe the notes were being printed but not visible on the screen because of the fluid setting, but I tried it and the result is the same.

Just replied your PM. There's a plugin in conflict with it. It extends the globalTemplate; I'm not sure what it does but it is preventing the JS from Sticky Notes to work, that's why it doesn't show. Info in the PM.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, here is a feature request.

For personal sticky notes – how about having a "read" receipt?

That will be very handy for administrators who are trying to contact individuals but without going back to the admin CP, it's not possible to see whether or not the sticky has been read.

A little read receipt would be very helpful

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Donald Meek said:

i am finding when enabling sticky notes the new one just uploaded and installed i have a error in my forums that theme is in error or something so its conflicting with my forums post area for some reason 

Seems to work fine in latest IPS and SN versions:

Make sure you ran the support tool to rebuild your cache.

6 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

[[Template forums/front/topics/post is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i didnt find any support tool other than to clear my cache whicih i did also had a error in database i fixed that still get this errro in every post in forums its just not working for me

6 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

image.thumb.png.120e3ee4b23d5196c556848354137bf4.png

5 minutes ago, Donald Meek said:

[[Template forums/front/topics/post is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i didnt find any support tool other than to clear my cache whicih i did also had a error in database i fixed that still get this errro in every post in forums its just not working for me

image.thumb.png.120e3ee4b23d5196c556848354137bf4.png

some how i hadnt gotten the newest update now it seems to work ok