Jump to content

Community

Sticky Notes (support topic)


TheJackal84

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, James101 said:

@TheJackal84 - Interested in getting this. Wanted to know if there is a setting to display a sticky note on certain pages only?

Like having a pinned sticky note that only shows when on the Members Shop page.
or
Only seeing a sticky note in a particular sub forum?

Thank you!

You can set them per app but not per page, so if you wanted it to show on members shop then select to show there and it will show when the user is browsing any pages for that app

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, i upgraded to 4.5.1 and updated the plugin. When i edit a stickynote ill get the error:

Sorry, you do not have permission for that!
2S119/1 The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information. 

Do you now why?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2020 at 9:37 AM, Alfonso Moreno said:

The sticky notes look impressive! I love it. I am creating my first forum and would love to use it. I am using 4.5 beta 4 because it has many of the features that I wanted for my forum.

I would love to purchase Sticky Notes but I would like to know if it is compatible with 4.5 version. If not, will it be soon?

Thanks a lot 

 

On 9/4/2020 at 9:49 AM, Duken said:

Hi, i upgraded to 4.5.1 and updated the plugin. When i edit a stickynote ill get the error:

Sorry, you do not have permission for that!
2S119/1 The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information. 

Do you now why?

 

On 9/16/2020 at 9:59 AM, Stefan Johansson_72643 said:

@TheJackal84 will you update Sticky Notes for 4.5 (or is it already compatible)?

 

4 hours ago, Bob Snow said:

As I was purchasing sticky notes it said not compatible with 4.5. I was shown this after I had already purchased the product. What should I do?

Bob Snow

the version for 4.5 will be released this weekend probably Sunday then IPS will need to approve it so that could take a few more days, If I get enough time I will also make it multilingual for the ACP based sticky notes otherwise that will be done on another update

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2020 at 2:23 PM, TheJackal84 said:

the version for 4.5 will be released this weekend probably Sunday then IPS will need to approve it so that could take a few more days, If I get enough time I will also make it multilingual for the ACP based sticky notes otherwise that will be done on another update

@TheJackal84 I see you posted that a couple weeks ago. Is it now compatible with 4.5.3? I wanna buy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ChrisTERiS said:

I think that we're just wasting our time waiting for updates for 4.5

https://flashmodding.com/index.php?/store/

I don't know if Sticky Notes has been updated, but Club Categories and some others that I've from him, have been updated there, but not here.

Is this legitimate?

When I bought sticky notes for our forum over a year ago, it turned out that the site that I bought it from was in fact selling pirate copies.

So how do we know this is legitimate?

 

@TheJackal84

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2020 at 7:53 AM, liquidfractal said:

So this file is not currently available for purchase.  Is there an issue with it according to IPS?  Can you provide an update as to whether or not there will be an update for this app?  Thanks!

 

19 hours ago, Duken said:

Indeed, in still waiting for the update on 4.5 also. Hope it gets there next week.

 

15 minutes ago, ChrisTERiS said:

I think that we're just wasting our time waiting for updates for 4.5

https://flashmodding.com/index.php?/store/

I don't know if Sticky Notes has been updated, but Club Categories and some others that I've from him, have been updated there, but not here.

Sorry for the delays i have been really busy, hopefully soke point this week it will get updated

10 minutes ago, BankFodder said:

Is this legitimate?

When I bought sticky notes for our forum over a year ago, it turned out that the site that I bought it from was in fact selling pirate copies.

So how do we know this is legitimate?

 

@TheJackal84

Thats my site so yeah its legitimate, if its from flashmodding.com or invision then its all good, it also has flashmodding as the demo link on the file page so that should be a give away its proper ( or it did have it as a demo link )

Edited by TheJackal84
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Sorry for the delays i have been really busy, hopefully soke point this week it will get updated

Even if I've Sticky Notes and some other Mods of you, I can wait. But Club Categories have been released in your site since Aug 31, and here we're still waiting. In person, I've did 2 posts in the Support Forum plus a PM. No response at all, even if I've seen you online here replying to other posts/forums.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ChrisTERiS said:

Even if I've Sticky Notes and some other Mods of you, I can wait. But Club Categories have been released in your site since Aug 31, and here we're still waiting. In person, I've did 2 posts in the Support Forum plus a PM. No response at all, even if I've seen you online here replying to other posts/forums.

I dont think IPS will allow a new club categories as it adds a column to the clubs database which IPS have said we can no longer use their database tables to add columns to, there is no other way for me to make it using a separate table for the clubs ID etc, honestly I have loads of messages and pm's here and not enough time to go through them all, I am trying lol I have like 50 ips apps and plugins to do plus over 100 custom ones and as 1 person its a lot without rushing them done

Edited by TheJackal84
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

I dont think IPS will allow a new club categories as it adds a column to the clubs database which IPS have said we can no longer use their database tables to add columns to, there is no other way for me to make it using a separate table for the clubs ID etc, honestly I have loads of messages and pm's here and not enough time to go through them all, I am trying lol I have like 50 ips apps and plugins to do plus over 100 custom ones and as 1 person its a lot without rushing them done

There is never a rush - we all only have 24 hours in a day 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

I dont think IPS will allow a new club categories as it adds a column to the clubs database which IPS have said we can no longer use their database tables to add columns to, there is no other way for me to make it using a separate table for the clubs ID etc, honestly I have loads of messages and pm's here and not enough time to go through them all, I am trying lol I have like 50 ips apps and plugins to do plus over 100 custom ones and as 1 person its a lot without rushing them done

Simple question. If I buy Club Categories from the link below which indicates that is IPS 4.5 compatible, do I've to pay the full license ($20) or the renewal ($7.5)

https://flashmodding.com/index.php?/files/file/53-club-categories/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy