Sticky Notes (support topic)

When editing a users permissions I am getting this error (unless Sticky Notes is disabled):

UPDATE core_members core_members  SET language='0',skin='0',allow_admin_mails=0,blockpersonal=false,blockreceiving=false,crowdfunding_access=true,crowdfunding_submit=true,invite_revoke_access=false,links_access=true,links_submit=true,classifieds_access_app=true,classifieds_can_advert=true,tutorials_allowed_access=true,tutorials_block_submissions=true WHERE member_id=2616 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'blockpersonal' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/public_html/community/system/Db/Db.php(990): IPS_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\_Member::...', Array)
#1 /home/sustain/public_html/community/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS_Db->update('core_members ...', 'language=?,`s...', 'WHERE member_id...')
#2 /home/public_html/community/system/Member/Member.php(334): IPS\Patterns_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/public_html/community/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(1149): IPS_Member->save()
#4 /home/public_html/community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members_members->edit()
#5 /home/public_html/community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/public_html/community/admin/index.php(14): IPS_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

On 7/4/2018 at 7:00 PM, Josiah Wallingford said:

When editing a users permissions I am getting this error (unless Sticky Notes is disabled):

This happened to a couple of my apps, for some reason the install bit disappeared for one column, I will send you a PM with what to do,
I have fixed this for the next update ( Coming very soon ) but it won't matter to you then :biggrin:

Edited by TheJackal84
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Joel R said:

Does anybody else have difficulty closing the sticky notes on mobile?  I can't seem to click the X button

Yes it is because of the javescript allowing you to drag, it is fixed in the next update shouldn't be too long till it's release just doing all the final checks to it, Maybe adding a license key to it as well as I am thinking of adding license keys to all my apps & plugins

Updated to 2.0.5

New Features

• Added tags to global sticky notes to allow you engage your members more personally in the sticky notes ( Try not to use these when allowing guests to view the notes as they don't have stats )

w6kHKtW.png&key=7271d42846833349713c43ca

• This application now requires a license key to work, Send me a PM and I will generate you a license key, Your board url is also required

Bug Fix

• Fixed the bug on mobiles when the drag and drop collided with the dismiss button
Edited by TheJackal84
  • 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having problems with dragging Sticky Notes on the screen?  I have Allow Dragging enabled and have created a new Sticky Note, and when I mouse over the pin the pointer turns into a 4-way arrow X, but I can't seem to click and drag the Note anywhere.  I'm using the most recent Firefox.

1 minute ago, liquidfractal said:

Is anyone else having problems with dragging Sticky Notes on the screen?  I have Allow Dragging enabled and have created a new Sticky Note, and when I mouse over the pin the pointer turns into a 4-way arrow X, but I can't seem to click and drag the Note anywhere.  I'm using the most recent Firefox.

Did you update to the newest version?  

I had a problem with dragging sticky notes on mobile whe nthey were taped, but he updated

On 8/1/2018 at 11:09 AM, Joel R said:

Did you update to the newest version?  

I had a problem with dragging sticky notes on mobile whe nthey were taped, but he updated

Yesterday I did a completely fresh install of the newest version (2.2.5).  Cleared the cache, switched between my custom and default themes again, etc.  With a pinned SN I still get the 4-way X-arrow, but can't drag anything.  If I switch to taped, The pointer doesn't change at all and I can't move anything.  Haven't got time as of yet to enter into the fun process of disabling customisations to see what, if anything, is preventing this specific function. ?

6 hours ago, liquidfractal said:

Yesterday I did a completely fresh install of the newest version (2.2.5).  Cleared the cache, switched between my custom and default themes again, etc.  With a pinned SN I still get the 4-way X-arrow, but can't drag anything.  If I switch to taped, The pointer doesn't change at all and I can't move anything.  Haven't got time as of yet to enter into the fun process of disabling customisations to see what, if anything, is preventing this specific function. ?

Did you enable Allow Dragging in the ACP settings?

2 minutes ago, liquidfractal said:

ok done....and weird!  THIS one is draggable...but when I send myself a Sticky Note it isn't.

OK it is the personal ones then lol, I just tested it on my site and it didn't drag, I will check it out and push out a update for it, the global ones are fine though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If I may offer a minor suggestion. It would be an added benefit to restrict one user group from sending messages to specific user group(s). In other words, admin or even moderator can send to members but not guests. This may be an option already as I am only about a half hour familiar with this product. If not, I think it would cut down on the chance of staff members being in a rush and sending messages to guests which may inadvertently deter new registration eg., a message addressing technical or member issues.

• 4 weeks later...

Where is the support? I bought this application. I got the product key. I entered the key in the administration panel in the application. And this key is invalid because it returns error and you can not edit anything. Support does not respond to private messages.

Edited by Semenedar
4 minutes ago, Semenedar said:

Where is the support? I bought this application. I got the product key. I entered the key in the administration panel in the application. And this key is invalid because it returns error and you can not edit anything. Support does not respond to private messages.

Support comes when I am available, I have been working and have just sat down then this notification popped up, I checked the PM and it was sent 17 hours ago not days etc and support is given on these topics unless stated to contact me via PM, the support links on the download page point to this ( I do not check my PM's as soon as they come unless I am waiting for one to come from someone ), so anyway for now send me a PM with login details and I will look into it and see why you are getting a error