Community

[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
TAMAN

Infraskew Theme [ support topic ]

On 12/28/2018 at 9:12 PM, TAMAN said:

Add it under the comment lines like this

2edf430e5c9dd93a714d52733d1f0e64.png

TAMAN, thanks for the help.  Finally got it to work.  Ticker is just on front page now.  Thanks.

Another question: I wanted to get the "Area background" to be semi-transparent - live I've seen in a few other boards.

I found the "Area background" parameter in the "Body" section of the editor. 

Another person on the board suggested I use this custom css code to get this effect but it's not working...

Any thoughts? - Steve

background: rgba(16, 17, 29, 0.812);

3 hours ago, Guitar Gathering said:

TAMAN, thanks for the help.  Finally got it to work.  Ticker is just on front page now.  Thanks.

Another question: I wanted to get the "Area background" to be semi-transparent - live I've seen in a few other boards.

I found the "Area background" parameter in the "Body" section of the editor. 

Another person on the board suggested I use this custom css code to get this effect but it's not working...

Any thoughts? - Steve

Add in custom.css

.ipsApp.ipsApp_front #ipsLayout_contentArea {
}

Hello,

On the early days of December I've downloaded the latest version and installed it on my site. This version had some extra holiday effects (eg lights on navbar). As the holidays season has past, how I can disable these effects?

Thank you

Chris