Infraskew Theme [ support topic ]

Just now, Vanucci said:

hi 

using ips 4.2.9

infraskew 1.16 

after updating i get this error 

c50dcbb19533a54075ad03ab0eb60f70.png

Hello,

The latest theme version works only with latest IPS version, so, you will need to upgrade your website to latest 4.3 to use the new update of the theme.

otherwise, if you dont want to update your website yet, then you would need to downgrade the theme version to earlier versions because there are new templates added by IPS to 4.3 version which does not exist in 4.2.

To downgrade the theme version please go to this theme in marketplace and click on see channellog

and download the 1.1.4 version which should work with ips 4.2 ? 

79f96045ea50ee57f3d618f07f67b7bf.png

Love the theme and I am looking for a theme with longevity, so can you assure me that this theme will be updated for several years to come, I do not want to keep changing themes but I like the light colours as a lot of themes are always dark.

Just now, Jamer said:

so can you assure me that this theme will be updated for several years to come

I don't know! I almost got into a car accident today.

So, no, i cant assure you anything ?

Otherwise, i will update my themes whenever its required.

Have a good day.

Edited by TAMAN
2 hours ago, TAMAN said:

I don't know! I almost got into a car accident today.

So, no, i cant assure you anything ?

Otherwise, i will update my themes whenever its required.

Have a good day.

Okay, slightly sarcastic response to an important question. I am just looking for longevity with a nice theme like this one, I appreciate that we may all die tomorrow but in the absence of such unlikely events, do you plan on keeping this theme updated for as long as possible? I just do not want to purchase a theme to find it no longer available in 8 months time, if you can see where I am coming from.

Edited by Jamer
1 hour ago, Jamer said:

Okay, slightly sarcastic response to an important question. I am just looking for longevity with a nice theme like this one, I appreciate that we may all die tomorrow but in the absence of such unlikely events, do you plan on keeping this theme updated for as long as possible? I just do not want to purchase a theme to find it no longer available in 8 months time, if you can see where I am coming from.

Brought 2 themes from taman almost 2 years ago and he´s always very fast to solve bugs and keep it stuff updated to the last ips version. Buy with confidence, he´s the best

12 hours ago, Jamer said:

I didnt find his comment sarcastic. He was stating the obvious with humour. 

However ive been a user of tamans themes since his first release. He updates them more than any other theme provider I’ve had and is extremely helpful if and when problems arise. 

11 hours ago, TAMAN said:

@SammyS, @JTHastings, @Vanucci Thank you for your responses, I appreciate it.

@Jamer I didn't meant to be sarcastic at all, and i'm sorry you're upset.

To answer your question, I will update my themes whenever its required from me to update.

and again i'm sorry.

Have a lovely day. ? 

Thank you for your response, no need to apologise but it is appreciated TAMAN, I will look at purchasing this theme when I get home at the weekend. Thank you for coming back to me. ?

On 10/28/2017 at 12:24 PM, TAMAN said:

Hello,

You can change the font color  in "news ticker" tab,

as for the font size add this to custom.css

.ta_newsTicker .newsTicker .tickercontainer .mask > ul > li {
    font-size: 14px !important;
}

.ta_newsTicker .newsTicker {
    background-color: rgba(35,36,45,0.9) !important;
}

This is "Button Link" colors in "Buttons" tab

I don't see any reviews from you on this item in marketplace, but Thank you :) 

Hi TAMAN! I just upgraded to 4.3.1 and have also upgraded Infraskew to 1.1.7 and it appears that the Font size addition you gave me for changing the font of the news ticker is not having any effect and it looks to have reverted to default. Any ideas?

Just now, JTHastings said:

Hi TAMAN! I just upgraded to 4.3.1 and have also upgraded Infraskew to 1.1.7 and it appears that the Font size addition you gave me for changing the font of the news ticker is not having any effect and it looks to have reverted to default. Any ideas?

Class names have been changed 

try this 

.ta_themeNT #ta_webticker > li {
    font-size: 14px !important;
}

Just now, JTHastings said:

how about the background color, does that need to be changed too?

.ta_newsTicker .newsTicker {
    background-color: rgba(50,77,41,1.0) !important;
}

You have color settings i news ticker have you checked it out?

Hi,

I purchased the theme this week and it is superb!! I have also left a review. Easily customisable so really happy. ? 

I have one question, is there a way that I can remove the forum name from the very top? (above the header) I would like to have my logo on the same line as the Nav but I am not sure that is possible without loads of additional coding, so would be happy if I could just remove the forum name for now. Any advice would be appreciated.

Just now, Jamer said:

Hi,

I purchased the theme this week and it is superb!! I have also left a review. Easily customisable so really happy. ? 

I have one question, is there a way that I can remove the forum name from the very top? (above the header) I would like to have my logo on the same line as the Nav but I am not sure that is possible without loads of additional coding, so would be happy if I could just remove the forum name for now. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hello, Thank you for the review ? 

You can remove the logo with css

add this line in custom.css

.ta_Logo #elSiteTitle,.ta_Logo #elLogo{display: none;}

Sorry, moving the logo inside navbar requires a lot of customization's including html template edits

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, MysticStyle said:

Hello Taman. Do you know if super slide supports animated/interactive photos/mp4 ?

Yes 

You can do whatever you want if you can modify html and css.

I can't provide you support. you are on your own on this if you want. you must at least know html/css ? 

Edited by TAMAN
8 minutes ago, MysticStyle said:

Hello again, back with more questions.

Is it possible to choose a font awesome icon for menus? Could you provide Support if a plugin/app from a third party causes issues on the websites? And most importantly, does Teemo mains get a discount or price raise?

Hello

yes it is possible to use font awesome icons in menus

if a plugin/app causes issues in my theme only and not the default ips then yes otherwise no you nees to contact the plugin/app author so they can fix it

• 4 weeks later...

Version 1.2.0

• Check the UPDATE CHANGELOG folder to know how to update to this version. there are some steps you need to follow. ( Don't worry, its a simple 2 steps ? )
    This is a big update. if you haven't customized anything, then you don't need to follow on how to update. simply, install this version as a new theme.

CHANGELOG

-1.2.0: Refreshed the Dark/Light colors schemes. (if you haven't customized colors. then, after the update go to the palette tab and click on the color schemes you want)
-1.2.0: Redesigned Toggles/Forms/Checkbox styles.
-1.2.0: Redesigned Palette tab.
-1.2.0: Rearranging navigation colors settings.
-1.2.0: Moved Editor color customization to Forms & Toggles tab. Moved all ipsMenu settings to Header & Navigation tab.
-1.2.0: Deleted settings, ( Icon shadows, News ticker border separator, quick search border color & border radius, widget padding, sidebar widget background ).
-1.2.0: Updated Swiper Slider to latest version.
-1.2.0: Minor fixes.