Infraskew Theme [ support topic ]

Just now, Vegan Gaymer said:

Hi TAMAN, I got this as a reply from IPS: "Before we start to look at this, could you please gain more information from the theme provider? If they have explicitly stated that this is a bug within the IPS software, then they must have found something in order to determine this. This would help us to ascertain what you can do to resolve the problem."

By default the profile covers are hidden with css opacity property

.ipsCoverPhoto_photo {
    width: 100%;
    opacity: 0.0001;
}

Then with JS There are some css properties applied on profile covers which one of the properties is opacity: 1 that makes the image visible, but on latest version 4.2.8 sometimes this css properties does not apply, for whatever the reason is they need to check it

so, in your client area give IPS permissions to access your website so they can check

also, please dont mention custom themes in your ticket it will be better to simply make a backup of your current infraskew theme by download it and then set the default IPS theme as default front-end theme so they can check :) 

Edited by TAMAN
9 hours ago, TAMAN said:

@Vegan Gaymer Any updates? 

Somehow the issue corrected itself before IPS could respond to your input. They took that as an opportunity to blow it off and just told me to let them know if it happens again. I don't know what the issue was. And I hear you regarding not mentioning third-parties, but I only mentioned you in the ticket *exactly* because their first response is almost always to dismiss issues as being the fault of third-parties. I like to make it clear to them that I have already checked with any relevant third-parties. I appreciate your patience and information because I am saving it for if it happens again. Thanks! -troy

11 hours ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

Will this theme get an update for compatibility with 4.3? I upgraded to 4.3 and it looks like some of the theme functions were compromised (search no longer works properly, for example). No pressure! Just wondering if and when. Thanks! -troy

I will update the files in marketplace the same day when IPS 4.3 fully releases.

But since you upgraded your website to ips 4.3 beta i will send you the upgraded version of the theme later with a message

1 hour ago, TAMAN said:

I will update the files in marketplace the same day when IPS 4.3 fully releases.

But since you upgraded your website to ips 4.3 beta i will send you the upgraded version of the theme later with a message

OMG, I totally missed that it's the beta! LOL so sorry! And thank you! I'll be your guinea pig! Anything to help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/03/2018 at 10:54 PM, TAMAN said:

Same here - if you want testers.  I did the same thing and upgraded to 4.3 and it caused some unexpected changes in the colors; eg. the drop down on the user menu when hovering over the options it is supposed to be a yellow tint, but it changed to a very light beige - same in other places too; really weird lol.

I've made some really heavy custom changes to the theme to suit my needs and preferences, so have downloaded the theme as a backup.  Fantastic theme BTW and I'll add a review once I get done making my site.

Just now, Davyc said:

Same here - if you want testers.  I did the same thing and upgraded to 4.3 and it caused some unexpected changes in the colors; eg. the drop down on the user menu when hovering over the options it is supposed to be a yellow tint, but it changed to a very light beige - same in other places too; really weird lol.

I've made some really heavy custom changes to the theme to suit my needs and preferences, so have downloaded the theme as a backup.  Fantastic theme BTW and I'll add a review once I get done making my site.

No testers needed :) I will send you the upgraded version for IPS 4.3 with a message.

the theme is ready for IPS 4.3 but as i said i will update the files in marketplace once ips 4.3 full version releases :) 

Swiper slider is updated too, also, I have added more colors settings especially for the drop down menus they are in the Front-End colors tab with names like(  ipsMenu: background, ipsMenu: font colors....etc ) 

Thanks for feedback and reviews ? 

Edited by TAMAN
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Abdullah Al Mashari said:

Hi Taman, I wanted to know if it's possible to change the forum view from left to right into right to left(everything). I'm thinking of buying it, but I want to know first.

Hello,

There are no settings to manually switch between 'Right to Left' and vice-versa it is automatic and connected with IPS languages.

and the theme works fine no issues at all with right to left languages, The header style is same on rtl and ltr.

but, i might need to adjust some of the css styles. I just tested on a RTL language the only thing i noticed is the little sliding effect when you hover on forums not a problem tho but i will fix it on the new update comes for IPS 4.3 ;) 

---

8 hours ago, Vanucci said:

Hello again, 

Ive added an image to a slider and it doesnt show the image at all. settings identical to the default slider, image is png format. 

mmm Try to re upload maybe? works fine here

If still doesn't work send a link again and add the slider image so i can check if it is loaded.

Edited by TAMAN
15 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Hello,

There are no settings to manually switch between 'Right to Left' and vice-versa it is automatic and connected with IPS languages.

and the theme works fine no issues at all with right to left languages, The header style is same on rtl and ltr.

but, i might need to adjust some of the css styles. I just tested on a RTL language the only thing i noticed is the little sliding effect when you hover on forums not a problem tho but i will fix it on the new update comes for IPS 4.3 ;) 

But the forum is still left to right? I've searched online and I've found this website I don't own or know anything about this website, as you can see everything is right to left, i'm not sure if has something to do with the theme or not, hence I asked. I'm also using the beta version, so I will probably buy the theme after the official release.

27 minutes ago, MysticStyle said:

But the forum is still left to right? I've searched online and I've found this website I don't own or know anything about this website, as you can see everything is right to left, i'm not sure if has something to do with the theme or not, hence I asked. I'm also using the beta version, so I will probably buy the theme after the official release.

Yes it should be same as the website you posted. :) 

Version 1.1.5

• IPS 4.3 support.
  • Minor bug fixes and improvements.
  • Some settings have been deprecated on this version for example, ( Body background attachment, Hiding social links on header and footer,).
  • Updated SwiperSlider to latest version.

• Color settings for ipsMenu "Drop-Down menus" has been separated from navigation menu colors, These color settings are in Front-End tab by titles like ( ipsMenu background, ipsMenu background hover, ...etc ).
  • Added ( Color overlay ) effect setting for swiperslider.
  • Added a toggle to show/hide settings related to body background image.

• All Pages templates for the Slider, Footer, News Ticker has been updated and changed in this version. installation and using them are well explained in the theme setting when you try to enable it ? 

• Some colors of the white & dark version of the theme has have been changed, You can take a look at demo pages to check the changes.
    If you haven't customized theme colors then please use the Palette feature to take the updated colors, Simply click on the white or dark options (whichever the one you use) and save ? Remember this options will revert and replace ALL your color settings with default colors. don't use it if you have customized theme color settings.

How to update?

ACP --> Customization ---> Themes

uploadanewversion-min.png