Infraskew Theme [ support topic ]

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, The Asian said:

Just downloaded and applied the recent update for this theme. However, the editor tabs in Admin CP are all funky. 

View of Problem - https://gyazo.com/9b7f418ee871bca3fc13024063496f18

Have you enabled the designer mode by any chance? 

If not then simply try to reupload the theme again, same thing happened to me too once that the language strings didn't import during installation 

1 hour ago, The Asian said:

Just downloaded and applied the recent update for this theme. However, the editor tabs in Admin CP are all funky. 

Check out my post back on November 29th in this thread. Had the same problem but a reload of the ORIGINAL took care of it somehow. I didn't have to do anything to my modified themes.

Really like the look and customizability of this theme mate! I have a few questions before purchase if that's ok?

1. Is this theme compatible with IPB 4.2 and future versions?
  2. Will it work with the plugin "Advanced Multi-tool"?
  3. Will it work with the plugin "SuperGrid"
  4. I'm currently testing out my new site on the test forum of my current IP 4.X forum. If I install the theme on the test forum, when I finally purchase and install my new IP board on the new sites url (which is a completely different site/url) will I need to purchase the theme again to install on that site?
  5. Can I have my own logo or is it set to just be text for the logo?

Just want to make sure everything will fit in with my new site when I get it built.

Thanks and sorry for all the questions! :)

Hello,

4 hours ago, crazzzydave said:
  • Is this theme compatible with IPB 4.2 and future versions?

Yes.

• Will it work with the plugin "Advanced Multi-tool"?

Im not sure, depends on the plugin and what is it for, but only two templates of this theme is edited that means almost everything is same as default ips theme, so if the plugin works with default ips theme then it should work with this one too

• Will it work with the plugin "SuperGrid"

Yes.

• I'm currently testing out my new site on the test forum of my current IP 4.X forum. If I install the theme on the test forum, when I finally purchase and install my new IP board on the new sites url (which is a completely different site/url) will I need to purchase the theme again to install on that site?

No you do not have to purchase again.

1. Can I have my own logo or is it set to just be text for the logo?

You can have your own logo there is a setting to upload your logo

Thanks and sorry for all the questions! :)

No worries :) 

let me know if i can help on anything else

have a good day.

7 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Hello,

Yes.

Im not sure, depends on the plugin and what is it for, but only two templates of this theme is edited that means almost everything is same as default ips theme, so if the plugin works with default ips theme then it should work with this one too

Yes.

No you do not have to purchase again.

You can have your own logo there is a setting to upload your logo

No worries :) 

let me know if i can help on anything else

have a good day.

Excellent! I shall be purchasing this theme for deffo! Thank you for the quick response too mate, much appreciated.

Just purchased and installed! Have to say, this has got to be the best theme out there! Sooooo customizable, and so easy to do. Love the thought you've put into it mate, such as the "body" section where you include links to sites for gradient backgrounds, so you can just create your own unique gradient to match your club/company theme then simply past the code in from it. Genius! Had a play with quite a few settings, not been round them all yet but really love this theme. Best $30 spent, worth every bit and more! Thanks again mate!

Edited by crazzzydave
Just now, crazzzydave said:

Just purchased and installed! Have to say, this has got to be the best theme out there! Sooooo customizable, and so easy to do. Love the thought you've put into it mate, such as the "body" section where you include links to sites for gradient backgrounds, so you can just create your own unique gradient to match your club/company theme then simply past the code in from it. Genius! Had a play with quite a few settings, not been round them all yet but really love this theme. Best $30 spent, worth every bit and more! Thanks again mate!

I'm glad that you like it :) and thank you very much for such great review!

cheers! 

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Vegan Gaymer said:

Cover Photos for profiles seem to be missing all of a sudden. I uploaded and installed an updated theme just to be safe, but all cover images are now gone. Do you know what might have happened? Thanks!

mmmm Looks like a bug in IPS themes on latest 4.2.8 version. try to report in your client area with a ticket :) 

58 minutes ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

Cover Photos for profiles seem to be missing all of a sudden. I uploaded and installed an updated theme just to be safe, but all cover images are now gone. Do you know what might have happened?

36 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

mmmm Looks like a bug in IPS themes on latest 4.2.8 version. try to report in your client area with a ticket :) 

I am on 4.2.8 and my cover photos are just fine.

Hi Taman

Is there a way to disable the sliders if viewing from a mobile? Had a look but can't see a setting for it as the images tend to be too big to display them on mobile devices properly ( see my site for an example of what I mean http://www.futureclassiccars.uk/ )

Be good if sliders can be set to not show on mobiles. Maybe a bit of code is available if there isn't a setting already there for this?

Also on mobiles, how do i change the colour of the logo background area (header). See attached screenshot, area circled in green.

screenshot1.thumb.JPG.86aeb0fb2fbfc254b9350d00ca1033ad.JPG

Dave

Edited by crazzzydave

Hi Taman

Is there a way to disable the sliders if viewing from a mobile? Had a look but can't see a setting for it as the images tend to be too big to display them on mobile devices properly ( see my site for an example of what I mean http://www.futureclassiccars.uk/ )

Be good if sliders can be set to not show on mobiles. Maybe a bit of code is available if there isn't a setting already there for this?

Also on mobiles, how do i change the colour of the logo background area (header). See attached screenshot, area circled in green.

Hi,

No settings to hide on mobiles unfortunately, but one line of css can do the job ?

Add the below css code to custom.css, it will hide the slider on mobiles and changing the logo background color

@media screen and (max-width: 767px){ 
  /*Hide Slider on mobiles*/
  .swiper-container { display: none }

/*Change the logo color on mobiles*/
  .ta_Logo {
    background-color: #fff;
  }
}

Edited by TAMAN
20 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Hi,

No settings to hide on mobiles unfortunately, but one line of css can do the job ?

Add the below css code to custom.css, it will hide the slider on mobiles and changing the logo background color

@media screen and (max-width: 767px){ 
  /*Hide Slider on mobiles*/
  .swiper-container { display: none }

.ta_Logo {
  }
}

Thank you! Absolutely perfect mate, and able to set the logo bg colour to match the desktop bg! Absolutely love this theme and the support you give mate!

Edited by crazzzydave

Just noticed, on tablet size screens, the logo bg changes again back to same color as the nav bar. Is there another bit of code I could add to the ta.logo so it stays that color on screen sizes up to say 800px?

Yea just add another media query with your own custom width 

This will change the background color on tablets and mobiles 

@media screen and (max-width: 979px){ 
  .ta_Logo {
  }
}

also, remove the ta_Logo css class from other media query i posted ?

15 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Hi TAMAN, I got this as a reply from IPS: "Before we start to look at this, could you please gain more information from the theme provider? If they have explicitly stated that this is a bug within the IPS software, then they must have found something in order to determine this. This would help us to ascertain what you can do to resolve the problem."

57 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Yea just add another media query with your own custom width 

This will change the background color on tablets and mobiles 

@media screen and (max-width: 979px){ 
  .ta_Logo {
  }
}

also, remove the ta_Logo css class from other media query i posted ?

Genius! Thats perfect mate! Now got a nice uniform look on all platforms. Thank you so much! ?