Raffles System

7 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

The error is about number of tickets per member in the raffle. Are you sure you not set that restriction?

I can't do much today as I'm far from my PC. Leave a PM with your ACP access and I'll take a look tomorrow in the morning. 

Yep I'm positive.

Capture.thumb.PNG.cdb93737c16d1948ff1c46e01132edfd.PNG

I'll DM you access details :)

I used 1 and then tried again with 5 for the "tickets per member" also tried with UNLIMITED checked off.

No worries as I know you are away from "base" so-to-speak.  You have access when/if you need it.  Let me know when you are done with the account and I will remove it.

Cheers Adriano.  

P.S. You make excellent apps/plugins!  Keep up the great work.  Little bugs along the way or unique issues are to be expected.

On 20/07/2017 at 6:00 PM, Cyboman said:

if a raffle is expired / closed (and no members took part in the raffle), you can edit the expiration date on the frontend and the backend, but it still doesn't reopen... Can a raffle be reopened?

What you mean by "reopen" it? I'm about to release 1.0.1 and testing but it doesn't lock the raffle.

If I change the expiration date, it will allow members to participate in the raffle.

I guess you mean it changes the status to EXPIRED, right?

Edited by Adriano Faria
On 20/07/2017 at 6:00 PM, Cyboman said:

I bought it and I like it so far. :)  Even without the group adding and special bulk email features above ^^ ;) 

But I experience the following issues:

• you can't change / modify the prizes once they have been defined? Even if no members have bought any tickets until now. I think an admin should be able to change prizes / prize logos and prize descriptions.

Why? I'd like to insert more detailed prize descriptions (enhance the raffle prize texts after publication), or the prize photos don't look good enough if I see them next to each other (after publication).

• if a raffle is expired / closed (and no members took part in the raffle), you can edit the expiration date on the frontend and the backend, but it still doesn't reopen... Can a raffle be reopened?

Thanks.

On 23/07/2017 at 11:04 AM, Adriano Faria said:

What you mean by "reopen" it? I'm about to release 1.0.1 and testing but it doesn't lock the raffle.

If I change the expiration date, it will allow members to participate in the raffle.

@Cyboman

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

exactly.

sorry, there was a problem with the IPS cloud and I was totally locked out, so I couldn't answer before as I wanted to recheck first...

what I meant was, that I created a raffle, nobody participated in it (no ticket purchase), at the expiration time the raffle locked automatically, then I modified the expiration date to a later date (I thought I could reactivate it with a new expiration date), but instead of reopening it, it said "expired".
-> but I wanted it to start over again to extend to the new expiration date....

when a raffle is finished, I'd like to have an option to restart it (or a new instance of it). either with the same configuration or with edited details.
reason: if nobody takes part, it would be great to just take another go with it :) 

I will retest it tomorrow and explain if the behavior is different.

Thanks.

Edited by Cyboman

What's New in Version 1.0.1:

• Added new restriction: minimum age to participate in the raffle/giveaway
  • Added ability to edit or remove prizes (remove will appear if no there is no participant in the raffle/giveaway)
  • Added ability to add members from chosen groups in raffle/giveaway
  • Added a button to reactivate the raffle/giveaway when it's COMPLETED and there were no participant
  • Added new setting to display raffle/giveaway settings on raffle/giveaway view
  • Fixed a couple of minor reported bugs

@Adriano Faria :( 

When I go to purchase a ticket... I get this now:

ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function IPS\raffles\_Raffle::getMyNumberOfTickets(), 0 passed in /var/www/html/applications/raffles/modules/front/raffles/view.php on line 377 and exactly 1 expected (0)
#0 /var/www/html/applications/raffles/modules/front/raffles/view.php(377): IPS\raffles\_Raffle->getMyNumberOfTickets()
#1 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\raffles\modules\front\raffles\_view->participateRaffle()
#2 /var/www/html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/html/applications/raffles/modules/front/raffles/view.php(58): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\raffles\modules\front\raffles\_view->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

That's with 1, 5, or unlimited as a ticket option.

As soon as I want to open existing raffles after the update, I get the following error:

Error: Class '\IPS\raffles\extensions\core\FileStorage\Images' not found (0)
#0 /var/www/html/rxxxxxx/system/File/Amazon.php(232): IPS\File\_Amazon->getGzipExtensions()
#1 /var/www/html/rxxxxxx/system/File/Amazon.php(255): IPS\File\_Amazon->needsGzipVersion()
#2 /var/www/html/rxxxxxx/system/File/File.php(499): IPS\File\_Amazon->load()
#3 /var/www/html/rxxxxxx/applications/raffles/modules/front/raffles/view.php(55): IPS\_File::get('raffles_Images', 'monthly_2017_07...')
#4 /var/www/html/rxxxxxx/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\raffles\modules\front\raffles\_view->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/rxxxxxx/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

xxxxxx was the number of my account, I'm an IPS customer in the cloud.

No idea, if it's according to raffles or an IPS bug, as they moved accounts last week...

In ACP -> System -> Files -> Storage Settings, I can find the Raffles Prizes Images and the Raffles images both stored in "Amazon ips-cic-filestore"

As an IPS CiC, everything is stored in "Amazon ips-cic-filestore", there is no local filestorage at all...

If I create a new raffle, the error also occurs.

Unfortunately I have no testinstall

Edited by Cyboman