Community

Raffles System

Adriano Faria

6 minutes ago, CyanideBurial said:

also if you have more than 2 prizes you can see the rest of the prizes in mobile view

As stated in this file description, post a bug in the Tracker if you believed you found a bug: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/tracker/raffles/

Create an account and I’ll transfer you to the proper group then you can report. 

All reports will be fixed and available in a further version. 

2 hours ago, CyanideBurial said:

also if you have more than 2 prizes you can't see the rest of the prizes in mobile view

Fixed.

On 8/28/2019 at 11:19 AM, me78569 said:

We are getting this same error again on Mopar1973man.com/raffles/ after trying to buy a ticket.  

We are on 1.3.1 and IPS was just updated to 4.4.6,  does the update to 1.3.2 fix this?

I can't reproduce.

Try yourself: https://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/raffles/raffle/2-a-test-raffle/

Same set-up as you: Raffle using Commerce and no Members Shop installed.

I see you created and account (you already had one). I will release a new version during the weekend, probably... so if you have steps to reproduce, let me know by submitting a bug in the Tracker.

Edited by Adriano Faria

@Adriano Faria  

I am trying to get the site owner to put in a ticket etc for our issue to sort it.  My account doesn't seem to be linked to the purchase so I can't do much. 

It appears to be linked to the members shop, but I dont see that installed in our system.  Again waiting for hte site owner.  we will put in a bug tracker when we get everything together.

25 minutes ago, me78569 said:

My account doesn't seem to be linked to the purchase so I can't do much. 

I already changed your group to Raffles.

26 minutes ago, me78569 said:

It appears to be linked to the members shop, but I dont see that installed in our system. 

The message comes from the integration, yes, but as you can see in my screen video, I can't reproduce.

Anyway, we're not in same page, even if you can still reproduce in the marketplace version, you're not using it, so I won't do much. I only work with current version... and I can't reproduce on it.

Alright well I figured it out.  For some reason the raffle creation process was not asking for a Ticket amount even though it was set to be a raffle in our admin side. 

I rechecked the raffle and saved then recreated the raffle and now it is working.  pretty weird.

1 minute ago, me78569 said:

Alright well I figured it out.  For some reason the raffle creation process was not asking for a Ticket amount even though it was set to be a raffle in our admin side. 

I rechecked the raffle and saved then recreated the raffle and now it is working.  pretty weird.

Still can't reproduce:

zEZz4gS.png

Anyway, I will (re) take a look in the whole process. At least it's working for you now.

What's New in Version 1.3.3:

New Feature:

• From now on you can convert a review to a comment. A new moderator permission will control who can use the feature.

Enhancements:

• Added ability to choose extra field position per field (sidebar or below raffle/giveaway description)
  • Script optimization due to new marketplace guidelines
    • drop columns from members table and use own table to store members preferences
  • Random sorting in Raffle feed widget
  • Rework in raffle post screen to make fields (type of payment, money and points) appears only when necessary
  • Rework in some templates

Fix:

• Can't see all prizes in mobile devices
  • Participants messed up in mobile devices

• 4 weeks later...

@Adriano Faria

After updating from 1.3.1 to 1.3.3 we are getting Locked Task: Queue and throws error when hit Run button and the system logs show following:

SELECT member_id, raffle_access, raffle_submit, raffle_ban_participation FROM `core_members` WHERE raffle_access=0 OR raffle_submit=0 OR raffle_ban_participation=1 ORDER BY member_id ASC LIMIT 0,500
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'raffle_access' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /xxxxxx/forum/system/Db/Select.php(373): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\raffles\\e...', Array, true)
#1 /xxxxxx/forum/system/Db/Select.php(578): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /xxxxxx/forum/applications/raffles/extensions/core/Queue/membersTable.php(68): IPS\Db\_Select->count()
#3 /xxxxxx/forum/system/Task/Task.php(47): IPS\raffles\extensions\core\Queue\_membersTable->run(Array, 0)
#4 /xxxxxx/forum/applications/core/tasks/queue.php(43): IPS\_Task::runQueue()
#5 /xxxxxx/forum/system/Task/Task.php(356): IPS\core\tasks\_queue->IPS\core\tasks\{closure}()
#6 /xxxxxx/forum/applications/core/tasks/queue.php(55): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout(Object(Closure))
#7 /xxxxxx/forum/system/Task/Task.php(255): IPS\core\tasks\_queue->execute()
#8 /xxxxxx/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(709): IPS\_Task->run()
#9 /xxxxxx/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->runTask()
#10 /xxxxxx/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 /xxxxxx/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->execute()
#12 /xxxxxx/forum/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

Please fix this.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm testing my Raffle System and using a test user to enter.  Upon raffle expiration, there is no message to me to pick a winner, and my ACP widget doesn't have any expired raffles listed.

EDIT: It finally appeared.  I wasn't sure it took some time.

Edited by LittleFang