Post Areas - Supporttopic

Fosters

On 2/16/2018 at 5:00 PM, Librekom2 said:

Ok, I understand for the post/topic count but it still does not explain my exemple. 

That user is new, he only has access to the less restricted part of our forum, all his post are visible.

How ever, your app displays a count of one post and one topic, when just display his content shows 1 topic and 6 posts. Therefore something is wrong.

Do you want an access to my forum to see by yourself and troubleshoot?

Please open a support ticket on our website Fosters.Tech with support credentials to ACP.  

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/24/2017 at 7:33 AM, alexxis said:

:( the application doesn't seem to work properly:

1) it shows post count only in those forums and categories, where the user created any topics. If no topics created by this user in a certain category, but he has left some messages there, no post count for this category in his profile will be shown at all :( , 

2) It is promised in the description for the application, that "Post counts are sorted in descending order"

but it sorts by the topic count, which is not convenient.

Hi @Fosters, would you mind find some time and try to resolve the bugs above, reported almost two (2!) years ago? Having these bugs the application cannot be considered as working properly. 😞 

You might want to increase the price for this addon, or even add a year/half year renewal price, but please do not leave unsupported those 18 guys, who believed in your module and purchased it 😞 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

This user didn't create any topics on our community since his registration.

image.thumb.png.a13d92224713071aaba77bd6b34a1b4e.png

Because of this, the application Post Areas doesn't work for him, since it refuses the post counting for such cases:

image.thumb.png.94dcb48a9793fa0abc19ea41dbd34255.png

I don't think this is the correct way of working of your application, @Fosters . 

Please kindly take a look at this critical issue, first time it was reported several years (!) ago. I hope, it is time to fix the bugs now, 

thanks.

35 minutes ago, alexxis said:

Hi,

This user didn't create any topics on our community since his registration.

image.thumb.png.a13d92224713071aaba77bd6b34a1b4e.png

Because of this, the application Post Areas doesn't work for him, since it refuses the post counting for such cases:

image.thumb.png.94dcb48a9793fa0abc19ea41dbd34255.png

I don't think this is the correct way of working of your application, @Fosters . 

Please kindly take a look at this critical issue, first time it was reported several years (!) ago. I hope, it is time to fix the bugs now, 

thanks.

Sorry for this, I thought it was fixed a while ago.

I have just released a new version addressing this.

Archived