Clubs Enhancements

9 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

Added

Thank you. What's the best way to install this while we have the old Clubs Enhancements installed? Do we disable the old one, install this one, and then delete the old one… or what? I'd like to keep the data/settings I have.

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2019 at 10:31 AM, InvisionHQ said:

Hello, a new file called

IMPROVED CLUBS ENHANCEMENTS

is waiting to be approved in the marketplace.

Terms and conditions for old Clubs Enhancements customers.

All users who have previously purchased Clubs Enhancements will have free access to the new app (which will cost 30$ for new customers) and six months of free support/updates. After They can choose whether to continue receiving updates and support by renewing at the cost of 10$ / every 6 months.

The old Clubs Enhancements plugin will no longer be updated starting from 31 December 2019 and it will be set as deprecated.

Users with an active license on Clubs Enhancement can request access to the new app in this topic or with a private message.

I would like to be added too, please as I am an active licence holder.

On 10/6/2019 at 4:31 AM, InvisionHQ said:

Hello, a new file called

All users who have previously purchased Clubs Enhancements will have free access to the new app (which will cost 30$ for new customers) and six months of free support/updates. After They can choose whether to continue receiving updates and support by renewing at the cost of 10$ / every 6 months.

The old Clubs Enhancements plugin will no longer be updated starting from 31 December 2019 and it will be set as deprecated.

Users with an active license on Clubs Enhancement can request access to the new app in this topic or with a private message.

Please at me to your list as current customer who needs access to new clubs enhancements. 

• 2 months later...
On 10/6/2019 at 10:31 AM, InvisionHQ said:

Hello, a new file called

Sorry, a bit late to the party here but can I please have access. Thanks 🙂

• 1 month later...

Hi, is it still possible to have access to the new plugin for legacy customers?
I bought this plugin a long time ago (soon after its first release) when it was a one-shot purchase, so, I don't know if I'm considered as having an "active licence".
Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

I just purchased this plugin yesterday and I have run into a problem. 

When I add a custom home page to a club that was created by converting a forum board and I try to add a tab for Home Page I end up with two tabs named "Overview" and my Topics tab disappears. 

Help!

How come I was allowed to purchase this plugin when it has now been deprecated and replace with a new app? I see the author is AWOL at the moment - hope he hasn't become trapped by CV19, but I am a little peeved that I will now have to request a refund for this from Invision and purchase the new one. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 6:02 AM, ChrisTERiS said:

Sorry, but can't say that I understood. I am an existing Clubs Enhancement customer. What do I need to do to have access to the new version for IPS 4.5?

Thank you

When I visit that page, I'm given the option to Install 2.0. Are you not?

Edited by iacas
On 10/1/2020 at 2:47 AM, iacas said:

When I visit that page, I'm given the option to Install 2.0. Are you not?

No. Let's get them one by one:

1.- From My Orders page Whatever I click (Download file or View Product-> Install), I'm getting message that the module is not compatible with 4.5 so no way to download anything.

2.- When I click the first link in your reply I'm redirecting to buy it for $30

3.- When I click to your 2nd link I'm redirecting in the support forum.

That's all that I'm getting.

Thank you

Chris

• 3 months later...

Hey @InvisionHQ

We are starting to use the Club Enhancements plugin on our Invision Community site and noticed that we cannot add administrators and moderators to a club.

We need some or our administrators and moderators to be added to the Club by clicking on the Add Members from the frontend.

Is there a way for us to add moderators and administrators to a club from the front end please.

Rally of Team Tribe 
(of Nigel's team)