Clubs Enhancements

@InvisionHQ would it be possible to have an option to remove the members list in the sidebar when the "Display Club information" is located "In the header". 

IMO it looks horrible to have that in the sidebar, when all my other club features / sections don't have that in the sidebar.  Added, IPS has decided to make that perm in the sidebar, I can't remove it without a code edit.

There's a members tab for people who want to see members.

Edited by Bluto

@InvisionHQ would it be possible to have an option to hide the club description on the Activity page when using your HOME page option.  What is happening is that the club description is showing up on the Activity page when the "Edit Club Settings" -> Description is populated.  I can leave the description blank which removed it from the Activity page, but then the Club Card has no description.  If the ability was there to remove the description from the Activity page, it would allow only the HOME page to contain information / description of the club while retaining the Club Card description.

Edited by Bluto
On 8/21/2019 at 6:59 AM, OliverKapunkt said:

Hello, I guess I found something a little bug today. When I add a homepage to a club, I get two "Overview" pages ...

Screenshot.thumb.png.5e7b518569990d3ba7820092c747659c.png

The first one is the new homepage called "Overview" (I can't rename it). Then the new activity page and the last one is the old overview page that simply doesn't disappear. When I deactivate the homepage for the club it's all fine again. I have IPS 4.4.6 installed since yesterday and the latest version of this addon. Never used the homepage feature before, so I don't know if it's because of the update.

No big thing at all, I can live without homepages, just a little bit strange.

Best regards

Same problem. I read that it's a reorder problem (it shouldn't be) but if it is, how does one restore the default order?? So now I have two Overview tabs and one of them actually mirrors the Activity tab??? Is this part of the next fix or is there a solution? Thanks!

@InvisionHQ it would be awesome if you combined your Improved Clubs plugin with this and charged more.  Having the features of your block manager for the clubs, plus this plugin would be great.

Are you still supporting Improved Clubs?  The last release was for 4.3 and the support link is dead.  I was thinking about purchasing it, but there is no support thread that I can look at to see if people were having issues.

Edited by Bluto
  • 2 weeks later...

I need some customers to test the beta.

The plugin has been converted into an app with all the Improved Club features.

Many things have been rewritten from scratch and some features requested in this topic have been added and

all known bugs have been corrected.

If interested and with active license send me a PM.

19 minutes ago, InvisionHQ said:

It would seem not to be connected to the plugin.

Try doing the same thing with the plugin disabled.

In the meanwhile I make my test.

I cannot do the same thing with plugin disconnected, because this link directs to a specific club which means that I cannot put club link when club plugin is disabled, because it does not exist then.

Changelogs for the upcoming Clubs Enhancements 2.0 

BUGFIXES
1. Migrate items to club not add all users
2. Double "overview" bug
3. Email notification issue on Message member

NEW FEATURES
1. Plugin conversion to application
2. Clubs Enhancements and Improved Clubs (IC) merged
3. (IC) Blocks Manager for Clubs (acp)
4. (IC) Extended Blocks Manager for Club Leader
5. Added HTML block (adsense, banner image...)

ACP EXAMPLE:

157344583_Schermata2019-09-25alle15_05_22.thumb.png.3ca6e1e56d40fdca9bea668341c43da7.png

FRONTEND:

470599344_Schermata2019-09-25alle15_05_57.thumb.png.dce109e0d4cb3d0ac22927839bd513a6.png
5. Hide members list in the sidebar when the "Display Club information" is located "In the header" (bluto request)
6. Ban Member - add moderator permission to ban/unban members (prov only admins can ban/unban)
7. Ban Member - Give the option to ban from ALL CLUBS or from specific clubs
8. Ban Member - Revamped Banned Members Page

SOME SCREENSHOTS:
1293573995_Schermata2019-09-25alle15_02_20.thumb.png.11625534670501fd01d9289d48c7e484.png

637996747_Schermata2019-09-25alle15_00_21.thumb.png.32d457db29662f4070df333dc14066fd.png

OTHER
1. Removed reorder&delete features (core features)
2. Removed "Restrict Number of Clubs per member" (core feature - group settings)