Clubs Enhancements

On 8/7/2019 at 1:59 PM, Giray said:

Just tried creating a new feature in the AdminCP (previously I was doing so in the front end). I got an error, see below. When I hit 'back' on the browser, I had the new feature and only one, not multiple, but I did have the error below.

INSERT INTO `core_follow` (  ) VALUES ()
IPS\Db\Exception: Duplicate entry '' for key 'PRIMARY' (1062)
#0 /home/xxx/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(937): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\links\\_Ca...', Array)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/system/Content/ClubContainer.php(144): IPS\_Db->insert('core_follow', Array)
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/clubs/clubs.php(462): IPS\links\_Category->saveClubForm(Object(IPS\Member\Club), Array)
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\clubs\_clubs->nodeForm()
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/clubs/clubs.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/xxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\admin\clubs\_clubs->execute()
#6 /home/xxx/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

This one seems a core issue, I'll try to contact IPS.

Ok, just to inform you - we have got patch from IPS (thank you) and clubs works fine now - with plugin turn off and turn on 🙂 So Im glad.

On 8/10/2019 at 8:18 AM, InvisionHQ said:

Please tell me all steps to reproduce this error.

If I try to create a club I've no errors.

The error of creating 5 the same tabs is related with this sql error. After patching sql error there is no 5 tabs bug. 

Edited by wegorz23

Ok, I have found some bug (feature?) at plugin. Can you fix it please:

Number of Club Icons to display - I have set 7 at Hovercard Profile, and 3 at Posts Panel, and it shows... 3 here and here. So Post Panel option overwrites Hovercard settings ;/

I want to show only 3 last clubs under posts (there is no much place there), and full list (7 is max I think) at Hovercard, but cant make it right now.

Ok, and one more:

After migrating this one (with selected option - Add items authors as club members when manually moving items to a club😞

https://www.audiostereo.pl/topic/48759-klub-miłośników-studio-16-hertz/ to club, there is only... 30 members. 

The topic have over 700 pages, so it should be muuuuch more. Maybe its to long, and somethings wrong?

edit: I see that it add only few members, sometimes few more. It must crush on something. Maybe on guest posts?

Edited by wegorz23
22 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

Thanks for reporting, I still have to test it for 4.4.6

Hi. Any luck? More importantly, any chance it might be resolved by Friday evening? Long story, but it would really be important that I can get this resolved by then (I'm presenting my community to a group and want to be tip top). Thanks!!

Hello, I guess I found something a little bug today. When I add a homepage to a club, I get two "Overview" pages ...

Screenshot.thumb.png.5e7b518569990d3ba7820092c747659c.png

The first one is the new homepage called "Overview" (I can't rename it). Then the new activity page and the last one is the old overview page that simply doesn't disappear. When I deactivate the homepage for the club it's all fine again. I have IPS 4.4.6 installed since yesterday and the latest version of this addon. Never used the homepage feature before, so I don't know if it's because of the update.

No big thing at all, I can live without homepages, just a little bit strange.

Best regards

On 8/20/2019 at 10:36 AM, Giray said:

Hi. Any luck? More importantly, any chance it might be resolved by Friday evening? Long story, but it would really be important that I can get this resolved by then (I'm presenting my community to a group and want to be tip top). Thanks!!

@Giray I can't reproduce this issue, can you please check if you installed the right version of the plugin?

19 hours ago, OliverKapunkt said:

Hello, I guess I found something a little bug today. When I add a homepage to a club, I get two "Overview" pages ...

Screenshot.thumb.png.5e7b518569990d3ba7820092c747659c.png

The first one is the new homepage called "Overview" (I can't rename it). Then the new activity page and the last one is the old overview page that simply doesn't disappear. When I deactivate the homepage for the club it's all fine again. I have IPS 4.4.6 installed since yesterday and the latest version of this addon. Never used the homepage feature before, so I don't know if it's because of the update.

No big thing at all, I can live without homepages, just a little bit strange.

Best regards

This issue happened only in one club or for all clubs? In my dev board it works fine:

1884996410_Schermata2019-08-22alle08_56_31.thumb.png.d84e244441509bdd8e43ff0be690e615.png

2 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

@Giray I can't reproduce this issue, can you please check if you installed the right version of the plugin?

This issue happened only in one club or for all clubs? In my dev board it works fine:

Hi. Please see attached image. I do believe 1.2.1 is the latest version of the plugin. And yes, it happens on all clubs. I'll pm you one of the URLs where it's happening.

933538473_Screenshot2019-08-2205_09_31.thumb.png.f7a0b78e932e09d7fc229dc434942407.png

On 8/22/2019 at 9:00 AM, InvisionHQ said:

Sry for the late reply, but like said this feature isn't so important to me and I've got a big todo list at the moment.

After some more testing it looks like this happens only in clubs with a reordered menu.

1227670219_Screenshot(1).png.7db009c92ede7060f7f1d4aa67f026aa.png

[edit] In this club for example it's fine, but usually i use the topics as the front page.

Edited by OliverKapunkt

If I'm not wrong, he said the features of Improved Club are merged in Clubs Enhancements, but I can't confirm if he did it or not. There said too the Clubs enhancements will be an App and more power features will be added... But at this time nothing happened yet. 

I got an error when I clicked on the "Clubs Banned Members" when there weren't any banned members.  I was setting up the clubs, I only have 2 clubs and I'm the only member.  Maybe hide the button when there aren't any banned members?

SELECT * FROM `core_members` AS `core_members` WHERE banned_from_clubs=1 ORDER BY name ASC
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'banned_from_clubs' in 'where clause' (1054)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/system/Db/Select.php(373): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\core\\modu...', Array, true)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/system/Db/Select.php(436): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/init.php(816) : eval()'d code(98): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Db\Select))
#4 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\hook1897->banMembers()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/directory.php(52): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/init.php(816) : eval()'d code(74): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_directory->execute()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\hook1897->execute()
#8 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}
#0 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/init.php(894): IPS\_Log::log('SELECT * FROM `...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(IPS\Db\Exception))
#2 {main}

When I click on Manage Features as Admin I get this error:

SELECT * FROM `core_clubs_node_map` AS `core_clubs_node_map` WHERE club_id=2 ORDER BY node_position ASC, id ASC
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'node_position' in 'order clause' (1054)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/system/Db/Select.php(373): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\core\\modu...', Array, true)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/system/Db/Select.php(436): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/init.php(816) : eval()'d code(563): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Db\Select))
#4 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\hook1892->manageFeatures()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(115): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/init.php(816) : eval()'d code(75): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->execute()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\hook1892->execute()
#8 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}
#0 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/init.php(894): IPS\_Log::log('SELECT * FROM `...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(IPS\Db\Exception))
#2 {main}

I re-downloaded the file and uploaded it again.  Still same result.

Edited by Bluto
On 8/25/2019 at 5:51 PM, kmk said:

If I'm not wrong, he said the features of Improved Club are merged in Clubs Enhancements, but I can't confirm if he did it or not. There said too the Clubs enhancements will be an App and more power features will be added... But at this time nothing happened yet. 

I see nothing added into one. If they are both merged we would see club widget blocks