Clubs Enhancements

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Pedro Ibáñez said:

Ok thanks Adriano, so at the moment the problem is in my custom theme?

I wouldn't say it is a theme issue. That's the default template:

{{if member.member_id and member.group['g_create_clubs']}}
	<a class="ipsButton ipsButton_medium ipsButton_important ipsButton_fullWidth" href="{url="app=core&module=clubs&controller=directory&do=create" seoTemplate="clubs_list"}" data-ipsDialog data-ipsDialog-title="{lang="create_club"}">{lang="create_club"}</a>
{{endif}}

then I add the other button:

{{if member.isAdmin()}}
	<a class="ipsSpacer_top ipsButton ipsButton_medium ipsButton_negative ipsButton_fullWidth" href="{url="app=core&module=clubs&controller=directory&do=banMembers" seoTemplate="clubs_ban"}">{lang="clubsenhancementsBannedMembers"}</a>
{{endif}}

There's no UL/LI there, so I don't think I can use something "right" there.

I've got a little issue, that i am not entirelly sure what is causing it..

On the clubs, when some of the tabs are clicked, the club tabs dissapear.
So in this example, the first 2 tabs work as i would expect them to, but the rest remove the tabs all together.

https://allvirtualracing.com/index.php?/clubs/20-alien-motorsports/&do=members

Is this how this is meant to work, is it an issue with the theme, or a bug with IPS, or maybe caused by the clubs enhancement?

3 minutes ago, Steph Jensen said:

I've got a little issue, that i am not entirelly sure what is causing it..

On the clubs, when some of the tabs are clicked, the club tabs dissapear.
So in this example, the first 2 tabs work as i would expect them to, but the rest remove the tabs all together.

https://allvirtualracing.com/index.php?/clubs/20-alien-motorsports/&do=members

Is this how this is meant to work, is it an issue with the theme, or a bug with IPS, or maybe caused by the clubs enhancement?

I don't see relation with the plugin. The plugin doesn't do anything related to tabs like Forums, Gallery, etc.

Have you tested on default theme? Disable the plugin and reload the page (club) and try to see if it works.

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

No. Not everything can be easily done via plugin.

No. 

Can you explain to me why the later idea is so toxic?
I've talked to a few about it, and none seem to be interested in working on that..Is it really that complicated to work on, or simply not enough potential to sell to others?

42 minutes ago, misfit76 said:

While changing the type of the Club from Public to Open i received this error.  the club type was change successfully, but not sure if other changes did not take place

Thanks,

Steve K.

5a28400690dd4_Screenshot2017-12-0611_06_31.thumb.png.c0947bf61116699c784587d8c34657c1.png

The error message is related to Member Maps as I don’t get it since I don’t have it.

Disable Member Maps and change the club type to see if it works. 

Edited by Adriano Faria
On 06/12/2017 at 5:08 PM, misfit76 said:

While changing the type of the Club from Public to Open i received this error.  the club type was change successfully, but not sure if other changes did not take place

Just tested with Member Map and the error really happens. Just sent a PM to Martin. I'll reply back as soon as we manage to fix.