Wordpress Plugin for Invision Board

Durango

14 hours ago, Durango said:

Hi

Many publishers combine Invision board and wordpress on a same site, so it would be great to have a wordpress plugin to show last topics

it used to exist :

https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/ipb-last-topics/

I would pay for this and i am not alone !

If you have our Pages application, you can create blocks to be used externally and embed them in your WordPress site.

13 hours ago, Durango said:

tx

by the way i just realized now we have to click twice to like a post, instead of one click on previous version...

This is because you're using a device that has a touch screen. There's a feedback topic about this too, feel free to reply if it's something you want to provide feedback on.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Durango said:

Hi

No we use Wordpress, i think as wordpress is the most used CMS magazine in the world, it would be a good idea to have a WP plugin for IPB :)

For the two clicks, ok tx i will have a look

It exists in the IPS Marketplace already. 

Tx interesting,

What i was looking for is a Wordpress widget showing the last topics on ipb forum

for now i am simply using the global rss but it's quite poor

Best would be to show a "rich" widget with topic title, poster, date, etc with a nice output design

if such a plugin would exist, i would buy it immediately and we would be many, as i can see many wordpress sites with really awful integrations of IPB rss feeds

5 minutes ago, Durango said:

Tx interesting,

What i was looking for is a Wordpress widget showing the last topics on ipb forum

for now i am simply using the global rss but it's quite poor

Best would be to show a "rich" widget with topic title, poster, date, etc with a nice output design

if such a plugin would exist, i would buy it immediately and we would be many, as i can see many wordpress sites with really awful integrations of IPB rss feeds

You could do this by using the 'external blocks' feature of the Pages application, take a look at 

Hi :)

Tx for the information but external blocks generate javascript codes

two major problems are resulting :

- Javascript codes are not followed by search engines (SEO problem)

- Javascript codes are often ignored by Adblocks systems

So the best solution would be to have a php code that would generate the block in html

Archived