Jump to content

(DF42) Members Social Info (Support Topic)


TheJackal84

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Durango said:

Hi

Links are redirect now ?

links should all be redirect except for one : website

tx :)

 

Not yet, I tried your code and it didn't work all it does is loop to the homepage (Try it yourself add the url to browser) I will look into it though with-in the next few days, I had a lot of other things I was doing to a lot of files and I just updated them all with what was there for now so I didn't get to confused with it all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Bluto said:

I'm running 2.4.5 and it's a fresh install.  I'm showing an icon missing on the dropdown menu.

59e28acb502a3_Screenshotfrom2017-10-1418-06-56.png.eb2d517628e3e9041873efa8634f635e.png

Don't you mean 1.0.7?
I will fix it in next update, For now add this to your custom.css

#elUserLink_menu > li[data-menuItem="socialinfo"] > a::before {
  content: "\f02b";
  font-family: "FontAwesome";
  font-size: 14px;
  font-weight: normal;
  display: inline-block;
  -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
  -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale;
  margin-bottom: -2px;
  line-height: 1;
}

 

Edited by TheJackal84
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

In the next update would it be possible to have the option to open the social link in a new window?

Right now the social links open in the same window which takes users off my site.  Having the option to open the links in a new window would solve that.

Thanks!

Edited by Bluto
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bluto said:

In the next update would it be possible to have the option to open the social link in a new window?

Right now the social links open in the same window which takes users off my site.  Having the option to open the links in a new window would solve that.

Thanks!

They already open in a external window

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/24/2017 at 7:06 PM, TheJackal84 said:

How about a option like in the image instead of a option to display it in the edit settings or it's own button, It will basically be its own button and this

rKcZxs3.png

 

Great plug-in, thank you!! Wondering if there is (or can be) an option to move the placement of the Social Info button from where it is currently located to just up above in the Content section? I would like for it to display just below "Profile" in this example. Is this possible?

Thanks so much!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, clickco said:

Great plug-in, thank you!! Wondering if there is (or can be) an option to move the placement of the Social Info button from where it is currently located to just up above in the Content section? I would like for it to display just below "Profile" in this example. Is this possible?

Thanks so much!

Thank you.

I can look into it yeah, I am currently writing version 2.0 where it is a upgrade to a application as I can do so much more with it being a application for other updates to it, So I will check that out before I release it and see what I can come up with

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

Thank you.

I can look into it yeah, I am currently writing version 2.0 where it is a upgrade to a application as I can do so much more with it being a application for other updates to it, So I will check that out before I release it and see what I can come up with

Great, thank you! Appreciate it! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 18/11/2017 at 7:08 AM, GASR said:

@TheJackal84  Was wondering if you were still taking suggestions for more icons?  If so, I'd like to request these:

 

DeviantArt - https://www.deviantart.com

ArtStation - https://www.artstation.com/

Toyhou.se - https://toyhou.se/

All these are in 2.0 what will be coming soon ( I am still writing it )

Edited by TheJackal84
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Updated to 2.0.0

  • Brand new update to a application instead of a plugin ( Do not uninstall the plugin until you have installed and synced the members links from the plugin, Read below * )
  • Added 8 more social info links ( now sits at a total 31 to choose from )
    • Deviantart
    • Pinterest
    • Tumblr
    • Flickr
    • Foursquare
    • Whatsapp
    • Artstation
    • Toyhouse

* Do not uninstall the plugin before you install the application just disable it, Now install the new application you will need to go to the ACP menu on the Social Sites page located in the members tabs and click the button to sync all the links that any members currently have stored on their profile, Once that is done you will need to uninstall the plugin so it does not clash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...