Jump to content


What is this element called?

Troy Spiral

Recommended Posts


Im just trying to change that part of the site to be black... cant for the life of me figure out what its called.   Also I remember WAY back in the day someone showed me an app for your browser (or something) that would label the elements for you.  (im using chrome if it matters)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, nodle said:


.ipsfocus_bg1 body, .ipsfocus_bg1 .ipsNavBar_primary > ul > li > a::after {
    background-color: #1f1f1f;

To whatever color you want and paste in your custom.css


Thanks man.   .. please tell me you didn't know that by heart. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy