Jump to content

Sidebars/Blocks


Genestoy

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Genestoy said:

I want to disable the sidebar/blocks for all members, moderators, and admin - how do I do this in 4 version?

Thanks

If you remove all blocks from the Sidebar, then the Sidebar will disappear.

However, I believe the Sidebar must appear in Clubs.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Genestoy said:

Then I guess I don't know how to empty it?

-->

18 hours ago, Joel R said:

If you're logged in with Administrator privileges, you should see a small arrow on left-side of screen.  Open for Block Manager.  

Then just delete all blocks in the sidebar.

59344f1d57b51_ScreenShot2017-06-04at20_18_11.thumb.png.b565a37d2db080a3380f7d4c8608782c.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Genestoy said:

Then I guess I don't know how to empty it?

After you select the small arrow that Joel mentioned you should see an 'X' on the top right corner of every block. Selecting that 'X' will remove the block.

Edit: Also, what opentype said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Simon Woods said:

After you select the small arrow that Joel mentioned you should see an 'X' on the top right corner of every block. Selecting that 'X' will remove the block.

OK, now I understand, I am just using the demo board for now and don't see any "X" and way different than my 3.1.4 board! I also just added a test user account and logged in with that account and now I don't see the arrow at all, is that just for admins?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Genestoy said:

OK, now I understand, I am just using the demo board for now and don't see any "X" and way different than my 3.1.4 board! I also just added a test user account and logged in with that account and now I don't see the arrow at all, is that just for admins?

Yep, just for admins. Maybe you could set up a test install of 4.2 to try these things out?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...