Google AdSense Warning

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/22/2017 at 5:39 AM, Lindy said:

Just to note, we're aware of this concern and are considering solutions such as an option to exclude ads on login, error, register and pages that guests cannot access. 

I see you're "aware" since 2 years now but still no officially implemented solution...

5 hours ago, Pete T said:

My plugin will be back the link may not show at moment as need update it.

ok, thankyou

Ok just tested my plugin in 4.4.9.1 and works from my understanding and hopefully correct if vist /login or /register the ads do not display only reason believe removed is because people claim never works so hide it to updated the plugin, but looks like never did get around to look at the issues if someone wants double check the plugin i can send them a PM if comes back all fine i just get relisted.

6 hours ago, Pete T said:

Ok just tested my plugin in 4.4.9.1 and works from my understanding and hopefully correct if vist /login or /register the ads do not display only reason believe removed is because people claim never works so hide it to updated the plugin, but looks like never did get around to look at the issues if someone wants double check the plugin i can send them a PM if comes back all fine i just get relisted.

ok, thank-you very much !

so... where can I download it ?

Archived