Jump to content

Members of The Day, Week, Month, Year of All Times


Faqole

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, FGN said:

Is this compatible with 4.2 yet??

@Faqole

I have not tested it yet with 4.2. beta. But I plan to do so soon. If it is not compatible, the upgrade of the application will be done for free for all those that purchase it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, FGN said:

i can't see why no one has gotten this app yet?

anyone have any thoughts or opinions?

I would be more inclined to purchase this if i see more than one person get it out of 313 views 

Personally I think that no one has any use for it. If you have any use for it you can go ahead and purchase it. You do not have to wait for others to purchase it first imho.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On ‎9‎-‎6‎-‎2017 at 6:26 PM, Faqole said:

I have not tested it yet with 4.2. beta. But I plan to do so soon. If it is not compatible, the upgrade of the application will be done for free for all those that purchase it. 

don't see badges in the posts and on the profile, i do see it in the hovercard though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, JaguarForum said:

don't see badges in the posts and on the profile, i do see it in the hovercard though.

Did you enable it at the settings? Are you using a custom theme btw?

5 hours ago, JaguarForum said:

Can I show the featured days left for each members on the featured members page? 

I am sure the members want to know how many days they have left as Featured member?

Currently it does not show that, but I will keep it in mind though for the next version as I like the idea.

On 19-6-2017 at 11:54 PM, FGN said:

i can't see why no one has gotten this app yet?

anyone have any thoughts or opinions?

I would be more inclined to purchase this if i see more than one person get it out of 313 views 

@JaguarForum has purchased it. Now it has one purchase.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  6 hours ago, JaguarForum said:

don't see badges in the posts and on the profile, i do see it in the hovercard though.

Did you enable it at the settings? Are you using a custom theme btw?
Yes i did, no custom theme, just the standard default theme, see www.jaguarforum.nl  and https://www.jaguarforum.nl/forum/profile/7313-prinz1000/content/ Prinz1000 is a VIP(featured member)

  6 hours ago, JaguarForum said:

Can I show the featured days left for each members on the featured members page? 

I am sure the members want to know how many days they have left as Featured member?

Currently it does not show that, but I will keep it in mind though for the next version as I like the idea.
me too haha no way for me to edit some code to get it working?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
On 10-1-2018 at 10:35 PM, Donald Meek said:

ok i cant find where to edit this setting at?

i forgot i did it months ago now forgoft and cant find it

yes how do i feature a memeber?

 

 

It does not result that you have purchased this plugin. Where did you download it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...