New IPS community URL

Aiwa

• Management
12 minutes ago, Aiwa said:

Nice, I like it, but looks like I'll be forced to spend less time here. It seems my corporate network thinks it's malicious  

Could you send me some details on that? Any idea why your firewall might be flagging it?

@Lindy the social login handlers need to be updated.

Facebook:

Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.

Only just noticed that, wondered why my login wasn't saved, took me a while to find me password.

Can I also whilst I'm here and rather than open a new topic point out that the logo is blurred on super sexy MacBook retina screens, can we have some logo@2x.png action going on pleeeease :) 

• Management
14 minutes ago, Marcher Technologies said:

Maybe for the same reason I did a whois on the domain before trusting it? I actually was convinced i had somehow been directed to a phishing site upon waking.

Trust us, Marcher. Have we ever led you astray? :queen:

38 minutes ago, Lindy said:

Could you send me some details on that? Any idea why your firewall might be flagging it?

Best I can tell you is that zscalar is flagging it. I have no insight on IT rules I'm afraid. 

• Management
13 hours ago, The Old Man said:

Always struck me as odd that IPS don't enable Goole sign-in for their own site. Not only good promotion of the feature but I'm sure helpful for many. There are millions of Google account holders (potential customers) out there.

Done ;)

23 hours ago, daveoh said:

Only just noticed that, wondered why my login wasn't saved, took me a while to find me password.

Can I also whilst I'm here and rather than open a new topic point out that the logo is blurred on super sexy MacBook retina screens, can we have some logo@2x.png action going on pleeeease :) 

Agreed - more importantly, why can't we have SVG support for the logo instead of nasty old pixel graphics (at any DPI scaling)?

23 hours ago, daveoh said:

We do actually have an @2x logo, so I'm not sure why it would be blurry for you. It shows fine on my iMac 5k.

20 minutes ago, Ryan Ashbrook said:

We do actually have an @2x logo, so I'm not sure why it would be blurry for you. It shows fine on my iMac 5k.

On the IPS home page it does but not on the forum itself, I'm seeing this 270 x 65 image

Forums_-_Invision_Community.png.19a2d6a249fb382e59a3394a9e95b704.png.ff0863da5f8c74a0bac17b8f4d5c1247.png

Archived