(DF42) Advanced Multi-Tool (Support topic)

• 2 weeks later...

This will remove the Mark Site Read and the Unread Content words from the breadcrumb and just use the Font-Awesome icons
(Use this if you are showing the breadcrumb on mobile devices)

Can I request instead use Font-Awesome icons, remove it completly?

Or moving it to user menu. 

• 2 months later...

Love this plugin.

Any chance (perhaps in a future version or in 4.3) you could add an option to display usernames by their group formatting? For example, if a user were in the Administrators group, and it had a group format of bold, italic, and colored red, users in that group would have their username formatted like this: SomeUsername instead of the default plain format.

Kind of like how phpBB3 displays usernames. I realize that might be a bit involved, but that would just be awesome. ?

EDIT: Just found this:

which I suppose will work meanwhile. But would certainly be a cool feature to have from this plugin if time permits :)

Edited by capei
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there. Thanx for a great plugin!
I have trouble uploading a custom font... It's this one: https://www.uxfree.com/basier-font-family/   ( Basier Circle Regular)
I have tried more formats as well which I found here http://atipofoundry.com/fonts/basier
Once uploaded it just transforms everything to default fonts. Any idea if or what I am doing wrong?

Edited by Magnus Lorvik
Added info
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I can't get this to show up in the ACP Marketplace search. Is that intended?

Edit: I just purchased @ Invisioncommunity.com since I couldn't locate in my ACP. I guess the explanation is this version is flagged as not compatible with 4.5

@Adriano Faria - any plans to update?

Edited by haqzore
  • 4 months later...