(DF42) Advanced Multi-Tool (Support topic)

2 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Its your theme, it uses different elements for the nav bars, I have got a fix for it, but you need to update your css file of it, I noticed its been edited and I dont want to revert it as you will lose any changes so first I need to to know what changes you made then revert it bringing the updated version and not your old modified one to life, (you need it for the updates to the plugin as it will break loads without it), Then I can sort the changes for your theme

I honestly don't remember changing anything beside adding an !important in your plugin, you can revert, I will deal with it when I get some sleep (end of teaching year is always a pain)

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, C4D Cafe said:

Hi I just purchased a plugin and cant figure out how to change FONT for all user, can you please help!?

Regards,
Igor

Go to the plugin settings and select global then in the font section click enable and then you enter the details

If it's websafe enter it in the font-family section, If its a google font enter the name of the google font in the font family and enable the google font setting

OofTJYK.png

If you are uploading a font then upload it and enter the file name in the font name box provided, For example if your font file is called font123.tff enter font123

c8bs2lE.png

• 4 weeks later...

Updated to 1.0.4

Bug Fixes

1. Fixed the bug where the unread content link didn't work

New Features

Header

• Choose to remove the users create menu
  • Choose to put a unread content link inside the users menu

• Set a message on top of the forums on the forums index page
  • Set a message on the forums topic page
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi @TheJackal84 I want to buy this app, I can see some features for topic, I can request adding photo or cover for topic?

- Ability to set group or which member can use it.

- Ability to give owner of GC or clubs enable or disable this function for members of clubs or GC.

- Will be cool not only photo, maybe video or gif, and more setting for topic. 

And description field for topic?

Edited by kmk

More request, I try use topic to use following proyects, so a topic meaning a proyect, but here not only post text, maybe images, videos and files, uploaded or embed, I would like making topic more available for following purposal. So I think will usefully if in the top of topic showing a block container where can showing images, videos or files attached by all users of the topic, ability to filter or sort, by author or file type, could work with clubs and GC, with permission ability.

1. Add for mobile efect of Remove Start New Topic Button, now only applied for desktop version.

amultitoolsug2.thumb.PNG.4f1907cb5fd46c588344f531f00928ce.PNG

2. Remove breadcrumb do not use area, mobile.

amultitoolsug1.thumb.PNG.0d4fdb6f8a6605f05ca4401067ec683f.PNG

3. Request Change Font Size, for desktop and mobile setting, setting for differents areas of mobile view, this will improve a little mobile experience.

4. Request Add forums background color, and Title color.

On 10/01/2018 at 7:39 AM, kmk said:

More request, I try use topic to use following proyects, so a topic meaning a proyect, but here not only post text, maybe images, videos and files, uploaded or embed, I would like making topic more available for following purposal. So I think will usefully if in the top of topic showing a block container where can showing images, videos or files attached by all users of the topic, ability to filter or sort, by author or file type, could work with clubs and GC, with permission ability.

@DawPi made a plugin what does that

3 hours ago, kmk said:

1. Add for mobile efect of Remove Start New Topic Button, now only applied for desktop version.

amultitoolsug2.thumb.PNG.4f1907cb5fd46c588344f531f00928ce.PNG

2. Remove breadcrumb do not use area, mobile.

amultitoolsug1.thumb.PNG.0d4fdb6f8a6605f05ca4401067ec683f.PNG

3. Request Change Font Size, for desktop and mobile setting, setting for differents areas of mobile view, this will improve a little mobile experience.

4. Request Add forums background color, and Title color.

OK I will look into it

6 minutes ago, kmk said:

I use Moderno theme, and some problem with breadcrumb..

amultitoolsug3.PNG

Send me your website URL via PM and I will look at it and give you a custom.css fix to it

Hello @TheJackal84 can I request setting for adjust size of forum title, topic title, and give it a background color like botton? So when I create a forum, or topic, let me make it more atractive and more friendly for mobile use purposal, some time our fingers are big, maybe that can approaching the Mobile App experience.

requestfeatured1.PNG

requestfeatured2.PNG

12 hours ago, kmk said:

Hello @TheJackal84 can I request setting for adjust size of forum title, topic title, and give it a background color like botton? So when I create a forum, or topic, let me make it more atractive and more friendly for mobile use purposal, some time our fingers are big, maybe that can approaching the Mobile App experience.

requestfeatured1.PNG

requestfeatured2.PNG

Yeah I can look into that mate