(DF42) Advanced Multi-Tool (Support topic)

I had to deactivate your plugin, it was comflicting with Group Collaboration From Kevin.

Here is the error:

Sorry, there is a problem
Something went wrong. Please try again.
Error code: EX0
This error was probably caused by application Groups and Clans.
If the issue persists, disable it and contact the author for further assistance.

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\Theme\hook1724_tmp::hookData() (0)
#0 /var/www/html/devclub/system/Theme/Theme.php(749): IPS\_Theme->compileTemplates('core', 'front', 'tables')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('tables', 'core', 'front')
#2 /var/www/html/devclub/init.php(448) : eval()'d code(20): call_user_func('parent::getTemp...', 'tables', 'core', NULL)
#3 /var/www/html/devclub/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(276): IPS\collab_hook_ipsTheme->getTemplate('tables', 'core')
#4 /var/www/html/devclub/system/Helpers/Table/Content.php(132): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly))
#5 /var/www/html/devclub/applications/collab/modules/front/collab/categories.php(109): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Content->__construct('IPS\\collab\\Coll...', Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly), NULL, Object(IPS\collab\Category), NULL, NULL)
#6 /var/www/html/devclub/applications/collab/modules/front/collab/categories.php(53): IPS\collab\modules\front\collab\_categories->_category(Object(IPS\collab\Category))
#7 /var/www/html/devclub/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(97): IPS\collab\modules\front\collab\_categories->manage()
#8 /var/www/html/devclub/applications/collab/modules/front/collab/categories.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/devclub/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(143): IPS\collab\modules\front\collab\_categories->execute()
#10 /var/www/html/devclub/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

When I deacticate your plugin Group works again.

2 minutes ago, Steph40 said:

I had to deactivate your plugin, it was comflicting with Group Collaboration From Kevin.

Here is the error:

Sorry, there is a problem
Something went wrong. Please try again.
Error code: EX0
This error was probably caused by application Groups and Clans.
If the issue persists, disable it and contact the author for further assistance.

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\Theme\hook1724_tmp::hookData() (0)
#0 /var/www/html/devclub/system/Theme/Theme.php(749): IPS\_Theme->compileTemplates('core', 'front', 'tables')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('tables', 'core', 'front')
#2 /var/www/html/devclub/init.php(448) : eval()'d code(20): call_user_func('parent::getTemp...', 'tables', 'core', NULL)
#3 /var/www/html/devclub/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(276): IPS\collab_hook_ipsTheme->getTemplate('tables', 'core')
#4 /var/www/html/devclub/system/Helpers/Table/Content.php(132): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly))
#5 /var/www/html/devclub/applications/collab/modules/front/collab/categories.php(109): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Content->__construct('IPS\\collab\\Coll...', Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly), NULL, Object(IPS\collab\Category), NULL, NULL)
#6 /var/www/html/devclub/applications/collab/modules/front/collab/categories.php(53): IPS\collab\modules\front\collab\_categories->_category(Object(IPS\collab\Category))
#7 /var/www/html/devclub/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(97): IPS\collab\modules\front\collab\_categories->manage()
#8 /var/www/html/devclub/applications/collab/modules/front/collab/categories.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/devclub/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(143): IPS\collab\modules\front\collab\_categories->execute()
#10 /var/www/html/devclub/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

When I deacticate your plugin Group works again.

I will check this when I get home although I don't have group collaborations so I might need admin access to your site 

A big one for me which I've asked a couple of people is recoding the breadcrumb into the mobile/tablet layout. As it's hidden automatically, and we have to use the back buttons which I find most annoying.

This is the css to add it back, but it's not formatted correctly and nor does it show the home icon and the '>' icon with spaces

@media screen and (max-width: 979px){.ipsApp_front .ipsBreadcrumb {display: block !important}}

Can you re-arrange the user menu? If I wanted to move items up and down 'content' / 'settings'? (Just thinking for things to add in case they might be useful).

5 minutes ago, CP_User said:

A big one for me which I've asked a couple of people is recoding the breadcrumb into the mobile/tablet layout. As it's hidden automatically, and we have to use the back buttons which I find most annoying.

This is the css to add it back, but it's not formatted correctly and nor does it show the home icon and the '>' icon with spaces

@media screen and (max-width: 979px){.ipsApp_front .ipsBreadcrumb {display: block !important}}

Can you re-arrange the user menu? If I wanted to move items up and down 'content' / 'settings'? (Just thinking for things to add in case they might be useful).

like this?

ZynSFLD.png

I'm not sure how useful the unread content and mark site read are (me personally I don't use them), when you have the all activity button in the bar next to the search button. I guess you could add them as icons in the bar?

What do you think?

Edited by CP_User
2 minutes ago, CP_User said:

I'm not sure how useful the unread content and mark site read are (me personally I don't use them), when you have the all activity button in the bar next to the search button. I guess you could add them as icons in the bar?

What do you think?

Could just change the font size of it but then it might be hard to be able to touch it will depend the phone and screen size, it could put them too close together or as you say as just a icon I suppose, I will get editing and see what I come up with

Just now, TheJackal84 said:

Could just change the font size of it but then it might be hard to be able to touch it will depend the phone and screen size, it could put them too close together or as you say as just a icon I suppose, I will get editing and see what I come up with

Don't trouble yourself to much with it. It's just a personal thing, I prefer seeing the breadcrumb so I can move quickly between categories etc. It might be a real pain to get right....

3 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Don't trouble yourself to much with it. It's just a personal thing, I prefer seeing the breadcrumb so I can move quickly between categories etc. It might be a real pain to get right....

I don't think it will be that hard most will be css edits, its fine I don't mind adding these sort of things they all make my plugins better at the end of the day, as long as its something what be a yes or no to use I will add it, as if someone don't want to use it they don't have it and I am not forcing them to use it

Edited by TheJackal84
4 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Outdone yourself again mate, well done.

Not sure if it's the image or the padding, but could the padding be added on each side to bring them in a little.

Also, will it go to the next line for longer name and more categories?

Yeah that's the few things I gotta sort out the padding and all that, I am trying to make the padding smaller between the > as well, And yeah it will go into a new line, I am thinking of adding a setting to change the font size as well for it maybe shrink it a bit if needed

Updated to 1.0.2

New Features

Breadcrumb

• Show the breadcrumb on mobile / tablet devices
  • Change the data-links (Mark Site Read & Unread Content links) to just use font-awesome icons
  • Change the font size of the breadcrumb on mobile / tablet viewing (Might be needed if you have long forum names to keep it clean)
2 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Thanks, and purchased. The only issue I found is that some of the settings are already on i.e the font and I've had to turn them off (for the install it's better to keep them off and then turn the on). Other than that, a great plugin!

Cheers, yeah when I started I enabled what I liked lol but it was only a couple things, the same with the category stats that's enabled by default

When removing the words forums and the start new topic button, there is no gap/padding this means that the announcements and the category title look as one. This also does it with extra widgets. (4.2 Beta5a)

Capture.thumb.JPG.f9d51243d4d0407b6f3b9b282ec76b50.JPG

Edited by CP_User
11 minutes ago, CP_User said:

When removing the words forums and the start new topic button, there is no gap/padding this means that the announcements and the category title look as one. This also does it with extra widgets. (4.2 Beta5a)

Capture.thumb.JPG.f9d51243d4d0407b6f3b9b282ec76b50.JPG

For now add

.cForumRow.ipsBox.ipsSpacer_bottom[data-categoryid="1"] {
    margin-top: 10px;
}

to your custom.css file, you need to replace the number 1 with the catID of the forum whats at the top, ie the Staff Room, Click staff room and the url will show the ID for example

http://localhost/ips42/index.php?/forum/1-a-test-category/

1 is the ID

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

I will add a way so it will do it automatically in a updated version, If you have any ideas for more settings etc let me know and I will see if I can manage it

I've been asking my staff for ideas new or old etc etc.