(DF42) Advanced Multi-Tool (Support topic)

18 minutes ago, Steph40 said:

Hi, 

Is there an option to make primary menu and/or user menu sticky?

When you say sticky do you mean like when you scroll down the page it will always show at the top? If so then there is a way to make the whole header sticky or the bit where the create, notification, message, and userbar bit the nav bar would be quite hard I reckon (On the default theme that is)

Edited by TheJackal84
7 minutes ago, Steph40 said:

@TheJackal84

Most of the default font awesome are perfect, how to I go about changing 1 of them?

In the help tab there is a section with how to add your own or change them

the bits need changing change colour so it stands out

the bit TITLE will be the name of the tab so if its Forum put Forum and so on and the \f030 is the font-awesome code you will get from their site.

Edited by TheJackal84

@TheJackal84

So I change this:

.ipsNavBar_primary > ul > li > a[data-FontAwesome="TITLE"]:before{ content: "\f030" !important}

To:

.ipsNavBar_primary > ul > li > a[fa fa-video-camera="Videos"]:before{ content: "\f030" !important}

And it works, super thanks!

The second flashy code made me think I had to change \f030 for the font awesone code.

6 minutes ago, Steph40 said:

@TheJackal84

So I change this:

.ipsNavBar_primary > ul > li > a[data-FontAwesome="TITLE"]:before{ content: "\f030" !important}

To:

.ipsNavBar_primary > ul > li > a[fa fa-video-camera="Videos"]:before{ content: "\f030" !important}

And it works, super thanks!

The second flashy code made me think I had to change \f030 for the font awesone code.

No you will need to change both flashy codes the \f030 is a camera so for videos use something like \f03d that's a video icon

.ipsNavBar_primary > ul > li > a[data-FontAwesome="Videos"]:before{ content: "\f03d" !important}
Edited by TheJackal84
9 hours ago, TheEnd- said:

These:

n6wwGb9.png

xmB8LOv.png

XHdrICP.png

FPmdMcZ.png

Yeah I have added all that to it.

I am thinking of turning this into a application instead of a plugin as there is now nearly 60 settings and only the 2nd update, I will always be adding new things and requests so with it being a plugin the settings page will wind up being long and horrible and hard to navigate where as a application will be easier

15 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Yeah I have added all that to it.

I am thinking of turning this into a application instead of a plugin as there is now nearly 60 settings and only the 2nd update, I will always be adding new things and requests so with it being a plugin the settings page will wind up being long and horrible and hard to navigate where as a application will be easier

Awesome. Thank you so much! I'll buy it now. ^_^

Lastly, is there any way to have this feature on a per-forum basis?

Edited by TheEnd-