Club Widgets

Morrigan

So I find the club widgets lacking! I feel to really engage someone to participate in their club these widgets should be implemented. SO here I go to start to explain widgets that I think are needed:

• The Club activity should be a widget that you can drag and drop anywhere so you can have that on more than the club page.
  • Who's online in my clubs. Similar to the who's online list but has a list of members online that are in the members clubs only. Possibly with the number of clubs they have in common in parenthesis afterward so they can know how many clubs they have in common.
  • Gallery, blog, downloads etc widgets that will only show recent club items.

With this I think that the member should have options on what clubs show up in these feeds from some clubs settings in their account settings. So if I'm a part of 30 clubs (for an example) but I really need to see what's new in 1-3 of them I can control that is all I see in these widgets.

Yes I'm aware we can use an activity stream (which is fabulous) but I'm looking for something more in your face and (for images and whatnot) more visually appealing than an activity stream.

Archived