The dreaded error 200 during uploads

jair101

Well I am still having these issues. I am open to any ideas at all that anyone has that can help lead to a solution.  This issue is dooming my site.

What we know so far: File uploads to 100% then error of -200 is triggered when file is being processed at (or just after) the 100% mark

4 hours ago, SJ77 said:

Well I am still having these issues. I am open to any ideas at all that anyone has that can help lead to a solution.  This issue is dooming my site.

What we know so far: File uploads to 100% then error of -200 is triggered when file is being processed at (or just after) the 100% mark

Any more specific details? Such as:

• does it only happen to specific file types?
  • does it only happen to files above a certain size?
  • anything at all showing up in system error logs or developer console?
  • does it happen every time, or sometimes?

Need as much info to help because I don't have the means to produce this error.

One thing I can try, is to upload a file that is failing for you on my 4.3.3 test board and see what happens. (maybe pm me a file so I can run tests with it?)

Can you activate web console and show it like:

adriano.png.e5c1972e3211586096774a026337

I also have this when upload a large file, check the web console and file applications/core/interface/plupload/plupload.dev.js

if request xhr status >= 400 call the function handleError it set a "-200" on this code:

up.trigger('Error', {
    code : plupload.HTTP_ERROR,
    file : file,
    response : xhr.responseTex t,
    responseHeaders: xhr.getAllResponseHeaders()
});

2 hours ago, Tom S. said:

Any more specific details? Such as:

• does it only happen to specific file types?
  • does it only happen to files above a certain size?
  • anything at all showing up in system error logs or developer console?
  • does it happen every time, or sometimes?

Need as much info to help because I don't have the means to produce this error.

One thing I can try, is to upload a file that is failing for you on my 4.3.3 test board and see what happens. (maybe pm me a file so I can run tests with it?)

1. My clients only upload video clips, usually mp4

2. Seems like larger than 500mb (although strangely there are rare exceptions) generally the larger the more likely to fail. Fail is very likely above 500mb

3. Seems it triggers an error: 

[04/Jun/2018:14:11:38 -0400] "POST index.php?/files/submit/&do=submit&category=12 HTTP/1.1" 500 5 

which is strange to see http when I use https

4. Happens almost every time but always after the file is at 100%. File uploads to 100% then error of -200 is triggered when file is being processed at (or just after) the 100% mark

10 hours ago, SJ77 said:

1. My clients only upload video clips, usually mp4

2. Seems like larger than 500mb (although strangely there are rare exceptions) generally the larger the more likely to fail. Fail is very likely above 500mb

3. Seems it triggers an error: 

[04/Jun/2018:14:11:38 -0400] "POST index.php?/files/submit/&do=submit&category=12 HTTP/1.1" 500 5 

which is strange to see http when I use https

4. Happens almost every time but always after the file is at 100%. File uploads to 100% then error of -200 is triggered when file is being processed at (or just after) the 100% mark

It looks like a 500 ISE is being triggered. When you see the upload entry fail in the developer console, click on it and view the response tab to see what the server actually responded with.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived