Hold Validating Members (Support Topic)

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

After installing this. It started to cause weird errors. Often when searching for users with filters etc it would give an error because there was no table for "hold verification" or what ever it was called. Even if we just opened up the tab of "members" it would often throw this error.

This could be good, but sadly atm, it had too many errors and we had to uninstall it.

On 8/16/2021 at 7:16 PM, Kinzer said:

Would prefer an option to automatically place user on hold so I can automatically receive user ID's that are not validated yet in the hold_validating_members table.

I'll consider it but I thought that was the point of admin validation in the first place?

On 8/22/2021 at 8:16 AM, NerdCore said:

After installing this. It started to cause weird errors. Often when searching for users with filters etc it would give an error because there was no table for "hold verification" or what ever it was called. Even if we just opened up the tab of "members" it would often throw this error.

What error did you get? Was it a fresh install or an upgrade from a previous version of the plugin?

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...