(DF41) Enhanced User Info Panel (Support Topic)

Yes, I have turned them on, But I am still getting that space in all my themes including default.

Adding this code in custom.css didn't change it.

<li class="ipsType_break euip_Border ipsResponsive_hidePhone">
    <span class="euip_Title"><i class="fa fa-user" aria-hidden="true"></i> {title}:</span>
    <span class="euip_Content">{content}</span>
</li>
<br class="ipsResponsive_hidePhone"/>
<hr class="euip_Hr ipsResponsive_hidePhone"> 

13 hours ago, Canindia said:

Yes, I have turned them on, But I am still getting that space in all my themes including default.

Adding this code in custom.css didn't change it.

<li class="ipsType_break euip_Border ipsResponsive_hidePhone">
    <span class="euip_Title"><i class="fa fa-user" aria-hidden="true"></i> {title}:</span>
    <span class="euip_Content">{content}</span>
</li>
<br class="ipsResponsive_hidePhone"/>
<hr class="euip_Hr ipsResponsive_hidePhone"> 

that won't change it, that code is for html not css

I will add it in the next update so there will be a switch to completly hide it all on mobiles and that space will then be gone

45 minutes ago, mfahl said:

4.2.6 & as soon as i update this i loose all access to admin page,just blank page.

Updating it should not cause the ACP to have a white screen, Can you access it in any way?

1 hour ago, Valtasar said:

Thanks for a very nice plugin !

I have a problem.... when i use a different lang than English, the row "With Us for" shows a crazy number.... if i use English, everything is ok

I will install a language pack and test it out

I have two items for you today

1) Did the recent upgrade to Enhanced User Info Panel offset (not centered in the info panel) the Trophies and Medals listing or was it a recent upgrade to the Trophies and Medals? see pics I could have sworn that this was centered the last time I looked.

2) Is there a way to modify what the info panel shows for "Timezone"? Mine seems unnecessarily long.

2017-11-21_8-53-37.jpg

2017-11-21_8-47-13.jpg

2017-11-21_8-47-13a.jpg

11 minutes ago, JTHastings said:

I have two items for you today

1) Did the recent upgrade to Enhanced User Info Panel offset (not centered in the info panel) the Trophies and Medals listing or was it a recent upgrade to the Trophies and Medals? see pics I could have sworn that this was centered the last time I looked.

2) Is there a way to modify what the info panel shows for "Timezone"? Mine seems unnecessarily long.

2017-11-21_8-53-37.jpg

2017-11-21_8-47-13.jpg

2017-11-21_8-47-13a.jpg

The awards I am not to sure @Fosters shared the code maybe he can comment and if it is the panel I can look into it. The 2nd I will also check for a shorter string. Also I will add a 3rd lol all them custom ones below can be added to the panel if you use the correct divisions in the custom field settings. Check the plugin itself it should explain how.

2 minutes ago, Fosters said:

We have indeed changed here something based on some feedback, but TBH, i can't see why this would change any formatting.
The trophies and medals area is hidden if the member has no trophies or medals

I hope this helps:

patch.thumb.png.283d017b623102a043f0736a191b8c9b.png

I use the {template=} tag too not the actual html so it should pull it if you change anything anyway, Unless there has been a custom edit to the html then it won't change with any updates made to it, it will need to get reverted to bring the new phtml file,

@JTHastings I just checked your site to see if we can add a custom.css edit but it seems it is all disabled, If you enable it I will check